St James' Park

Delima

This is looking like the final straw for me like. Will wait to see what its replaced with but if its replaced with a red and blue sports direct sign then that's me not setting foot inside the stadium again until the fat fucker has gone.

So fuck?

There'll only be another mug wanting your seat.

that's not necessarily true though is it

Guest Roger Kint

This is looking like the final straw for me like. Will wait to see what its replaced with but if its replaced with a red and blue sports direct sign then that's me not setting foot inside the stadium again until the fat f***er has gone.

So f***?

There'll only be another mug wanting your seat.

42600 ish on Sunday says otherwise

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What do we reckon next then; Jackie's Statue strutting it's stuff in a pair of Sports Direct's finest trackies? :lol:

Was thinking that before.  :lol: I'm just glad the old guy has finally found a place of his own again. Probably be moved in a few months time when drunken students keep walking into him on the way to the business school though. Still, that statue has covered more ground than Shola has managed.

Guest johnson293

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

For those asking about the #nufc signage on the East Stand roof, a colleague's been on the case. I'll tweet the link when the story's online

4 minutes ago

Who cares anymore. Its just something else to add to a long list.

All I want to know is how much SportsDirect pay us because i'm guessing its fuck all.

Guest ToonUltra

No one in my eyes are mugs for going to the matches. It's our team for christ sake. What i can say though is that we are torn between our team and a complete fecking tosspot who is taking us all for a ride for his own satisfaction. Using our home to advertise his company, false promises, no proper communication as was promised two years ago when they realised how many fecking mistakes they were making. This guy will advertise where and when he wants and theres simply nothing we can do about it. Us being "mugs" will only impact the team and hinder the progression we could be making. It would ultimately only make us more of a laughing stock to the folks down the road. Dont think about your money, since when has anyone of you thought anything of it on direct debit day before? Did you mind giving your money to Shephard, Hall....? What were they doing with it all? The finances were shot to feck. Probably near to administration if it carried on. It is a simple fact, the only mugs here are the ones that come up with excuses to not support their team. One day he will be gone but until then, give the lads the support they deserve. It's only lettering, yes it's a basterd that its the heritage aspect of it all and i do agree, it should not be touched but the lads on the pitch can't help this either. Just think that your paying their wages rather that Cashley and vent your anger at performaces or explode your happiness at doing the double over the mackems...dont let him take the passion away from us. The lads are counting on us now.

No one in my eyes are mugs for going to the matches. It's our team for christ sake. What i can say though is that we are torn between our team and a complete fecking tosspot who is taking us all for a ride for his own satisfaction. Using our home to advertise his company, false promises, no proper communication as was promised two years ago when they realised how many fecking mistakes they were making. This guy will advertise where and when he wants and theres simply nothing we can do about it. Us being "mugs" will only impact the team and hinder the progression we could be making. It would ultimately only make us more of a laughing stock to the folks down the road. Dont think about your money, since when has anyone of you thought anything of it on direct debit day before? Did you mind giving your money to Shephard, Hall....? What were they doing with it all? The finances were shot to feck. Probably near to administration if it carried on. It is a simple fact, the only mugs here are the ones that come up with excuses to not support their team. One day he will be gone but until then, give the lads the support they deserve. It's only lettering, yes it's a basterd that its the heritage aspect of it all and i do agree, it should not be touched but the lads on the pitch can't help this either. Just think that your paying their wages rather that Cashley and vent your anger at performaces or explode your happiness at doing the double over the mackems...dont let him take the passion away from us. The lads are counting on us now.

Good post, the saddest bit about this period in the club's history is that it has got fans arguing about how they should support their own club. Hopefully once the window is behind us we can get on with getting behind the team - that's our job when all's said and done.

So people are mugs for wanting to go the match now? Jesus wept, this has gone too far.

One person said it.

Wonder how this season's post deadline day desertions compare to the previous seasons in what is becoming a predictable if somewhat hysterical reaction to a sale or lack of signings.  Are we up, down or about the same ?

Who will gain most this time, Gateshead, Whitley Bay, Man City, the Metrocentre.... ?

He's stealing the letters now too? :lol: What's next? The f***ing corner flags? He's gonna go apeshit with Sports Direct signs isn't he? Better rent a hitman.

Funny you should say that... My old man quipped at the Fulham match that he was having one long last look at the corner flags before MA put them on e-Bay...

He's stealing the letters now too? :lol: What's next? The f***ing corner flags? He's gonna go apeshit with Sports Direct signs isn't he? Better rent a hitman.

If the whole forum put in a fiver each would that be enough?

And does this post count as conspiracy to murder?  :-X

If the whole forum put in a fiver each would that be enough?

And does this post count as conspiracy to murder?  :-X

Probably enough. And now I'm in on it too.  :shifty: