St James' Park

Delima

Guest Craig-NUFC

i'm still shocked that people like brazilianbob think we are showcasing "sportsdirect arena".  Ashley has never had any intention of selling the rights, if he was someone would have took up the offer by now as its being "showcased" for over 2 years now! SJP is being used as a giant Advertising board for his company!

I'm pretty sure he did and does have intention to sell the naming rights. It seems like he's looked at the German model and tried to copy, though with it being Ashley, he obviously went and did it the hardest way possible and did some half arsed research in to fan reaction and PR.

Surely there was such a delay in taking the original sign down for the fabrication of a new S***** D***** sign? I can't understand why they would take the sign down without immediately replacing it with a new one.

Surely there was such a delay in taking the original sign down for the fabrication of a new S***** D***** sign? I can't understand why they would take the sign down without immediately replacing it with a new one.

I'm sure Derek and Mike thought this would all be taken very well.  What could happen to a bare brick wall after an aggravating move like that?

Mike Ashley said he bought NUFC to promote SD. This is a fact told by SJH.

So he can blame the fans all he likes. Only the ignorant will buy it.

"Oh, but it's a showcase so potential sponsors can see how it will look!"

Let's make one thing very clear: Companies who can shell out £10M+ (per year or whatever) will know more about marketing and sponsorship than most, and would never need this crap (scrapyardesque signs) to pursued them.

It's a joke and a massive con. Even marketing experts worldwide have said it's a bad idea.

It's been for the benefit of SD...not NUFC.

http://www.more-japan.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/captainobvious.jpg

:lol: Totally.

But it seems it's not to some.

Well I for one think it's bollocks.

You think Ashley would turn down £10 million a year (say) for the naming rights? :lol:

Guest dazzanufc1892

utterly disgusting. Its happened and it was always going to happen.

No room for mindless people who openly flaunt the law. The thought of suggesting a whip round was nigh on sickening as it was.

I don't care what it says outside, it will always be st james' and everyone knows that. He's spent enough money to do what he wants

No room for mindless people who openly flaunt the law. The thought of suggesting a whip round was nigh on sickening as it was.

I don't care what it says outside, it will always be st james' and everyone knows that. He's spent enough money to do what he wants

Ooooh.

Mike Ashley said he bought NUFC to promote SD. This is a fact told by SJH.

So he can blame the fans all he likes. Only the ignorant will buy it.

"Oh, but it's a showcase so potential sponsors can see how it will look!"

Let's make one thing very clear: Companies who can shell out £10M+ (per year or whatever) will know more about marketing and sponsorship than most, and would never need this crap (scrapyardesque signs) to pursued them.

It's a joke and a massive con. Even marketing experts worldwide have said it's a bad idea.

It's been for the benefit of SD...not NUFC.

http://www.more-japan.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/captainobvious.jpg

:lol: Totally.

But it seems it's not to some.

Well I for one think it's bollocks.

You think Ashley would turn down £10 million a year (say) for the naming rights? :lol:

No. He's not going to get anywhere near that figure though and he's aware of that.

That must be one of the biggest over reactions of the year so far, well done.

Ooooh.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/190/1261531108_1.jpg

"Scum. Sub-human scum."

I think it's canny funny how people keep spraying St James' Park back on it. It's also canny pointless like, getting a criminal record for something tha has little effect. If everyone is so against it we should unite in a public act.

I think it's canny funny how people keep spraying St James' Park back on it. It's also canny pointless like, getting a criminal record for something tha has little effect. If everyone is so against it we should unite in a public act.

Something like this?

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7974/dirtyprotest.gif