St James' Park

Delima

Thought this was going to be about them shagging...

aye, for a brief second there i had some respect for Tony.

See, I swayed the other way and was thinking 'from Shearer to Pulis.. Disgusting woman who I will never hate wank over in the same way again'.

Guest johnson293

Photo from Twitter... it seems another 'Plinth' has been built outside the Box Office.

ArP4jFbCEAAGk6G.jpg:large

Has a secret Shola statue been under construction??

There were also plans a few years ago to bring that one back and pair it with a similar statue of Shearer, that too, obviously, never happened.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2008/06/06/statues-of-legends-shearer-and-milburn-revealed-72703-21034065/

Wonder if this is finally coming to fruition, albeit with the other Jackie statue. Would seem strange, Ashley and Shearer aren't on good terms are they? Only other possibility I can think of is Joe Harvey?

There were also plans a few years ago to bring that one back and pair it with a similar statue of Shearer, that too, obviously, never happened.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2008/06/06/statues-of-legends-shearer-and-milburn-revealed-72703-21034065/

Wonder if this is finally coming to fruition, albeit with the other Jackie statue. Would seem strange, Ashley and Shearer aren't on good terms are they? Only other possibility I can think of is Joe Harvey?

Thought this was shelved when Ashley took over.  Cost-cutting!