St James' Park

Delima

Guest Roger Kint

So they get a listing that prevents Ashley selling the ground for 5 years without telling anyone but the NUST get a right to bid if he does? Seems a bit pointless tbh other than to serve their own cause as per

So they get a listing that prevents Ashley selling the ground for 5 years without telling anyone but the NUST get a right to bid if he does? Seems a bit pointless tbh other than to serve their own cause as per

The whole thing is completely pointless. So Ashley has to tell them if he is selling the ground, big fucking deal.

I think assets of community value have other planning implications as well. There's a cinema where I live that has been designated as one, and it's stopping a local church group using it for religious worship against the wishes of locals.

Obvs it doesn't stop Ashley ruining SJP with ads and NUFC in general, but it's still probably a good thing for the city.

I think assets of community value have other planning implications as well. There's a cinema where I live that has been designated as one, and it's stopping a local church group using it for religious worship against the wishes of locals.

Obvs it doesn't stop Ashley ruining SJP with ads and NUFC in general, but it's still probably a good thing for the city.

Why do they want to worship in a cinema?

Why do they want to worship in a cinema?

It was a cinema in the 1950s, the building was available but they wanted to change its planning use.

Guest Roger Kint

The whole thing is completely pointless. So Ashley has to tell them if he is selling the ground, big fucking deal.

:thup: Wasnt sure if i missed something, aside from NUST showing off their self-importance as per that is.

The size of that, and the line of sight, it pretty much means only the leazes, Milburn will see it, and the far end of the Milburn towards Gallowgate) will need Binoculars!

If the screens were only gonna be that small, why not have one each end of the ground, epsecially if the primary reason was for Rugby replays/decisions??!!

Just another joke, really.