St James' Park

Delima

Stupid rule in anyway. It should have been a reasonable view rule instead. Yeah ok level 7 is high up, but once you get up there you have a decent view. Contrast this to some away games I’ve been too, and SJP offers better views. Anfield was terrible, ducking and diving to get a view. At Old Trafford you can’t see the lines at the others side of the pitch. At Wolves last season you can’t see the lines at the other side of the pitch and get things thrown at you from above.

Only thing I would say, is away fans lower down would probably improve the piss poor atmosphere

Stupid rule in anyway. It should have been a reasonable view rule instead. Yeah ok level 7 is high up, but once you get up there you have a decent view. Contrast this to some away games I’ve been too, and SJP offers better views. Anfield was terrible, ducking and diving to get a view. At Old Trafford you can’t see the lines at the others side of the pitch. At Wolves last season you can’t see the lines at the other side of the pitch and get things thrown at you from above.

Only thing I would say, is away fans lower down would probably improve the piss poor atmosphere

Should put all the supporters who truly believe the sun shines out of Rafas arse up on level 7 ; if only to save their eyesight.

Should put all the supporters who truly believe the sun shines out of Rafas arse up on level 7 ; if only to save their eyesight.

Not enough room for us all up there.

Anyone off to the egg chasing on Saturday?

Set to be over double the Falcons record crowd.

Aye, expecting 25k. Told it will be happening again if it's a success.

Aye, they have a date pencilled in for next year and want to sell out the entire lower bowl next year. I think 26k tickets have been sold so far, with them expecting to sell between 27k-30k.

£10 for two games, and a fan park around the ground isn’t bad. No doubt food and drink will cost a fortune though, at least there will be drinking in the stands.

Surprised you's want to watch a bit of rugby again so soon after the Six Nations.

In all honesty the sport bores me and I take no interest in it. Just Saturday there has been a bit of a gap between the football, cheap tickets, and I can sit with my friends and have a few drinks. Going to a rugby game maybe entirely different to watching one on TV. If half way through the game doesn’t interest me then the tickets were cheap enough for me and my friends to just sack it off and do something else.

I wasn't aware that the Falcons were playing there this weekend, hopefully the city gets well behind them, they've had a fantastic season and deserve it. Loved going to watch them at Kingston Park in the 90's when we won the league, Kingston park was blowly as hell but it was great to be able to get so close to the players and we used to walk from one end of the ground to the other at half time to be closer to the action, as we tended to dominate territory at  home in those days. Football will always be king in Newcastle but in all honesty we've been a hell of a lot more successful in the other sports like Rugby, Ice Hockey (at least when they had a team) and Basketball in my lifetime.

What happened the Ice Hockey team?  Vipers wasnt it? I used to go to the arena to watch them.. must have been like 10 :lol:

edit: was it the Jesters, actually? fuck knas

They moved to Whitley Bay and then went bust about 5-6 years ago.

Vile to have egg chasing being played in our beautiful stadium once again.

I find it distasteful as well, but I'm assuming the club will generate about £500 or something from it.

Anyone off to the egg chasing on Saturday?

Set to be over double the Falcons record crowd.

Aye, expecting 25k. Told it will be happening again if it's a success.

Aye, they have a date pencilled in for next year and want to sell out the entire lower bowl next year. I think 26k tickets have been sold so far, with them expecting to sell between 27k-30k.

£10 for two games, and a fan park around the ground isn’t bad. No doubt food and drink will cost a fortune though, at least there will be drinking in the stands.

I've got no interest in Rugby Union so I'll be giving it a miss but fair play that Newcastles Rugby team now appear to be a bigger draw than Sunderlands football team these days.