St James' Park

Delima

I think it would be deemed a criminal offence but what if fans covered up all the Shit Direct signs during a Live broadcast of a match on Tv. Maybe just as the players walk out, fans start covering up all the SD signs within reach with black and white covers/flags/messages like 'No free ads here' or 'get out of our club'. Something like that can be seen by Ashley and would block out his company ads. Maybe even in the hours leading up to a match, fand can organise to plaster over all the SD signs in and around the stadium. Yes probably it would be vandalism and a criminal offence.

There’s definitely mileage in this done smartly but you’re definitely seeing a forceful reaction to something like that. It’d hurt him most for sure given the clubs raison de etre

I think it would be deemed a criminal offence but what if fans covered up all the s*** Direct signs during a Live broadcast of a match on Tv. Maybe just as the players walk out, fans start covering up all the SD signs within reach with black and white covers/flags/messages like 'No free ads here' or 'get out of our club'. Something like that can be seen by Ashley and would block out his company ads. Maybe even in the hours leading up to a match, fand can organise to plaster over all the SD signs in and around the stadium. Yes probably it would be vandalism and a criminal offence.

There’s definitely mileage in this done smartly but you’re definitely seeing a forceful reaction to something like that. It’d hurt him most for sure given the clubs raison de etre

Was thinking about this again and thought there was no way fans would get anything into the ground to cover up the signs like a cover or even bedsheets.

The ground is his asset only to advertise his shit company so actually any ads of his that gets obstructed, covered or smashed up would cost him in one way or another.

I think it would be deemed a criminal offence but what if fans covered up all the s*** Direct signs during a Live broadcast of a match on Tv. Maybe just as the players walk out, fans start covering up all the SD signs within reach with black and white covers/flags/messages like 'No free ads here' or 'get out of our club'. Something like that can be seen by Ashley and would block out his company ads. Maybe even in the hours leading up to a match, fand can organise to plaster over all the SD signs in and around the stadium. Yes probably it would be vandalism and a criminal offence.

Was thinking about this again and thought there was no way fans would get anything into the ground to cover up the signs like a cover or even bedsheets.

Everyone's got a coat and a shirt on, our powers combined....

Can't believe he went with the 'scoring points on the internet' theory. :lol: He seems to have had it fairly polite on Twitter after that dickish comment; am I guessing people are giving him leeway as he's a local?

On a separate but stadium related note; the TV screen where I am hasn’t worked properly for at least 2 seasons now, is perhaps 10 years old and has a visible screen of a 25 year old portable once you take away all the advertising splattered on it. You can’t get 4G anywhere so getting half times results etc is almost impossible. Really is a pet hate of mine.