:jesuswept:

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously ??

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously ?

:cheesy:

Thats epic SHIT ! This shit just got biblical!  :memelol:

that real then?  it's the only pic that comes through the works server

I'm all for commercialization. Money is good. It's going to happen whether you like it or not so might as well join the party and reap the benefits.

I wouldn't mind any of this at all if it was actually making money for the club.

(Well, maybe I'd wish that the design of the ad was slightly less fuck ugly.)

It's just that tacking on yet another SportsDirect logo somewhere has no commercial effect whatsoever. It's just tacky and cheap.

Can't wait till the day he leaves and the whole fuking lot is torn down, painted over, can see the pics in the back of the Ronnie gill, broken sports direct signs, loads of joyful fans celebrating like we've won some silverware.

Geordie equivalent of the Berlin wall coming down?

Guest TheSummerOf69

If there are any oldies on here I wonder what the outcry was when the famous black and whites stripes had the first logo plastered bang in the middle of the shirt?

The blue star of a local company that has the Tyne Bridge, cathedral and castle sillhoueted in the bottom of it. It was fine. I did object when (later) you couldn't get replica shirts without the logo, especially when Greenalls sponsored us ("Northern Rock" is much better).

Guest Wally_McFool

It doesn't look great but I really don't care that much. Not signing the players we needed pissed me off far more.

Agree with this but might change mt mind if Fatty puts black cat logos up on the stand.  :knuppel2:

Guest johnson293

It doesn't look great but I really don't care that much. Not signing the players we needed pissed me off far more.

Agree with this but might change mt mind if Fatty puts black cat logos up on the stand.  :knuppel2:

Doubt it - pretty sure all other puma signage/adverts, etc around the ground/club shop are the white Puma and cat, on black background - whether intentional or not.

Such as here..

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50583000/jpg/_50583110_pardew_2612_640.jpg

dont get all the hoo haa tbh.

i get all the hoohaa i suppose but it doesn't half as bad as it might, it looks like something they've cooked up that will catch your eye on tv, simples

if i was a potential sponsor and looked at the next televised home match where i could have my company name in that spot it'd get my attention like

Guest johnson293

Is this photo even genuine? The advertising hoardings in front of the stand don't look like the ones in use at the moment.

I think what appears to be a black strip all the way along in front of the hoardings, is the new electronic ones, but switched off.

Are there not still standard hoardings right in front of the seats, and thus behind the electronic ones?

It doesn't look great but I really don't care that much. Not signing the players we needed p*ssed me off far more.

Does anyone really care about the 'black cat' thing. I thought it was only mackems. They could have a black cat on the strip and I couldn't care. Its only a shite nickname they voted on a few years ago.

So we've gone from "they're just coming down for maintenance" to doubting the ingenuity of the new photos...howay lads!

Blind faith in the regime that have no regard for the legitimate concerns and grievances of the supporters.

Is this photo even genuine? The advertising hoardings in front of the stand don't look like the ones in use at the moment.

I think what appears to be a black strip all the way along in front of the hoardings, is the new electronic ones, but switched off.

Are there not still standard hoardings right in front of the seats, and thus behind the electronic ones?

Didn't notice the black strip. Looks like its genuine after all. Twats.

Sir John Hall: "I was told that the man behind the deal was Mike Ashley and I sat with his representatives over 3 days thrashing out a deal. I was keen to know why they wanted the club and they were quite honest. They wanted to market their sports goods in the Far East and would use the club to help do this."

http://www.fansonline.net/newcastleunited/article.php?id=940