St James' Park

Delima

Can't wait till the day he leaves and the whole fuking lot is torn down, painted over, can see the pics in the back of the Ronnie gill, broken sports direct signs, loads of joyful fans celebrating like we've won some silverware.

The "identical lettering" thing sticks in the throat as well, just indicates further that Ashley and Llambias take great pleasure is being deceitful to the fans.

Technically it is like as they are the same letters inscribed on the roof but I know as well as you know they meant that to kid people it'd be the same thing going back up (which was obviously never going to be the case as they're a pack of worky ticket cunts who take great pleasure in fucking people off)

I even don't mind the sign he has on the Gallowgate, though the one he has on the roof is a bit sickening, the dugout seats fair enough, advertisement boards around the ground is no different to when Shepard owned us and had Shepard offshore advertised around the hall and Douglas Hall developments. I mean even Man Utd have a Nike sign in a similar location to the Sports Direct sign on the Gallowgate, however they are wise enough not to put advertisement on their version of our Newcastle United sign. The font of our name doesn't bother me though the original is the best, it's the fact that he has pretty much touched the one place he shouldn't.

It's kind of like we are a lass he has known for a while, he massaged us and we have been able to shrug it off, he's kind of caressed us and we sort of didn't mind, but now he has his fingers knuckle deep in our no no place.  :whatdidido:

I even don't mind the sign he has on the Gallowgate, though the one he has on the roof is a bit sickening, the dugout seats fair enough, advertisement boards around the ground is no different to when Shepard owned us and had Shepard offshore advertised around the hall and Douglas Hall developments. I mean even Man Utd have a Nike sign in a similar location to the Sports Direct sign on the Gallowgate, however they are wise enough not to put advertisement on their version of our Newcastle United sign. The font of our name doesn't bother me though the original is the best, it's the fact that he has pretty much touched the one place he shouldn't.

It's kind of like we are a lass he has known for a while, he massaged us and we have been able to shrug it off, he's kind of caressed us and we sort of didn't mind, but now he has his fingers knuckle deep in our no no place.  :whatdidido:

Ashley is nowhere near being knuckle deep in my no no place.  :lol:

If there are any oldies on here I wonder what the outcry was when the famous black and whites stripes had the first logo plastered bang in the middle of the shirt?

I'm still a bit offended by sponsors' logos now TBH, and it's been happening since well before I was born.

Maybe its cos we didnt have the internet  ;)

Or, maybe it because it wasn't a shitty logo covering the front of a stand or a shitty logo covering the roof of a stand and in full view of the spectators and something the club had to pay for.  It was a small blue star which brought money into the club.

I'm all for commercialization. Money is good. It's going to happen whether you like it or not so might as well join the party and reap the benefits.

I wouldn't mind any of this at all if it was actually making money for the club.

(Well, maybe I'd wish that the design of the ad was slightly less fuck ugly.)

Guest Wally_McFool

JUst go to sports direct, try summik on and s*** in the changing rooms.

We need to do something they'll notice.

SWEATSHOP DIRECT.com banners

would piss the fatman off a bit  :iamatwat: