St James' Park

Delima

It was very annoying especially in higher (L4) parts of the corner as you could see all the wires reflecting the floodlights. There was also a point in the 1st half where Liverpool had a freekick on the edge of the box and the camera totally obscured the ball and the person taking the kick

2 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Me and the lad sit in the back row about 30 seats along from you lot, as often as we can. He loves it when the wall gets hit.

Noted :celb:

As a member I try and get my seats there on the regular, and generally have been able to all season. It would be great if it was a secondary option to the Strawberry  Corner. It certainly has its moments. But a large chunk in that part of the ground are definitely ticket only and not STs. So the atmosphere fluctuates hugely on a game by game basis.

Edited by TheGuv

6 hours ago, Mr Pups said:

does it switch back to 1:1 for european games? i read somewhere that dortmund 80000 league and 60000+ champions league?

Used to but I noticed the crowd at Dortmund v Chelsea was over 81,000 so they must have scrapped that rule now.

2 hours ago, Bada Bing said:

I was in the PC and the wires were a bit distracting. I thought the atmosphere was good yesterday overall. Noticed even the North East Corner got a few chants going. 

NE corner has been excellent this season mind. Very good noise in there again yesterday.

Why do people find it hard to understand and moan, thats why club are exploring safe standing to cater for all.

Also why shouldnt people not stand up for corners free kicks etc, its the excitement of the game surely.

Screenshot_20230219-174614_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by NUFC91

20 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

Why do people find it hard to understand and moan, thats why club are exploring safe standing to cater for all.

Also why shouldnt people not stand up for corners free kicks etc, its the excitement of the game surely.

Screenshot_20230219-174614_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got asked to sit down at the Leicester game in the cup when we had a corner like. People on that stadium should maybe consider going to see something at the Theatre Royal instead. 

1 hour ago, Holloway said:

If there's any truth in a lack of singing because folk don't know the words to the best chants past and present, well I don't know whether to laugh or fucking cry there

There's a lot of truth in that, in my experience.

Younger lads at work who go to a lot of aways, don't seem to know any of our songs bar Bruno's in the middle. 

16 minutes ago, bigfella said:

There's a lot of truth in that, in my experience.

Younger lads at work who go to a lot of aways, don't seem to know any of our songs bar Bruno's in the middle. 

We’re fucked needs Harry Palmer to turn up at Trafalgar on Saturday night to educate the fuckers.

14 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

We’re fucked needs Harry Palmer to turn up at Trafalgar on Saturday night to educate the fuckers.

Current ‘song book’ is atrocious. I know it’s not the Eurovision Song Contest but a basic familiarity with the original tune would help. That Joelinton one….:anguish: