What one player do you most enjoy watching?

Alberto2005

Fabregas, I think. He doesn't look particularly strong, or fast, but every time he gets the ball he uses it well. Very economical with it. Doesn't show off. Rarely tries to beat his man. He just quickly does exactly the right thing with it. He's nearly always able to keep things moving forward, and very rarely plays a negative ball. Amazing maturity for a scrap of a kid.

Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o.

When Barça are at their best, there is not a better sight in football.

Everyone goes on about how good Fabregas is, but I'd take Iniesta over him anyday.  Such an intelligent player.

Xavi is the best passing midfielder in Europe.  Will always find space and his reading of the game is immense.

REM, the best attacking front 3 in the world without doubt.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Atm I like watching Iniesta....when he is surrounded by opponent players at the cornerflag and still manage to find a way out with the ball....amazing! Very intelligent and technical brilliant player.

Else I think we in Newcastle have some entertaining players like Emre, Dyer, Martins and Zogbia.

Guest king harry

Joaquin, David Villa.

Good shout 2 outstanding players as is Alves, 18 months ago id of said Ronaldhinio as well, on form the things he can do with a football are amazing.

Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o.

When Barça are at their best, there is not a better sight in football.

Everyone goes on about how good Fabregas is, but I'd take Iniesta over him anyday.  Such an intelligent player.

Xavi is the best passing midfielder in Europe.  Will always find space and his reading of the game is immense.

REM, the best attacking front 3 in the world without doubt.

QFT, word for word...

And along the lines of billytray's response - until last season my answer would be Denis Bergkamp. I know he's not the most popular of figures but an utterly sublime player and I'm convinced Arsenal miss him more than is acknowledged.

Joaquin, David Silva, David Villa, Vicente.

Also, Riquelme when he is at his best, pulling the strings, ripping teams apart.

And players like Ronaldinho, Robinho, C Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Quaresma, who are always full of tricks and always entertaining.

Mr. martins ;D

I just love what he does....and how he plays. Also its awesome to see him get really frustrated when he makes a wrong decision and / or misses a close chance....you can tell he just love to play and loves to score....

Also I really loved watching hargreaves at the world cup. Not exciting or much flair in comparison to the flash players but its really great to watch someone like that deconstruct the player and intelligently use the ball.