Who would have Sven now?

Menace

Tin hat on.

I'm gonna say I would tbh, much rather him than all the other candidates, that some people are saying. He's known to have a good record at club level aswell so, Sven for me.

We do need someone else in charge at the club, whether Sven would be the answer is a difficult one to answer, the press would have hounded him if he went to an English club after managing the National side.  He did a better job than Mike Baldwin look alike is doing currently by the way!

However, yes I would take Sven now, given the option.

I would have him, as i think hes a decent coach, big name and will attract top players

BUT i couldnt imagine him sticking around more than 3yrs, and he'd cost an absolute packet. We'd end up sacking him (as we usually do) which would cost us another £5m

http://news.pipex.com/Images/SvenGoranErikssonPIPEX.jpg

"Hello Freddy.  Manager of Noo-cassell?  Well it's not ee-see, I can tell you that.  We will need lots of money of course.  Oh, there's no money?  Goodbye Freddy".

Guest teepee

fuck no - used to be a decent coach, but has completely lost the plot - thinks he is god these days...

Very late safety wink added there. :undecided:

You can say what you like about how much he'd cost, but you can't deny his excellent managerial record at club and international levels.

Guest DarkSchneider

Get Katanec(Slovenian currently managing Macedonia NT). He took Slovenia to Euro 2000 and WC Korea-Japan 2002. Not so sure about his management of clubs.

Very late safety wink added there. :undecided:

You can say what you like about how much he'd cost, but you can't deny his excellent managerial record at club and international levels.

Spent a truckload at Lazio Dave in the days when money was money. blueyes.gif

Very good organiser mind. Joking aside if they said it was Sven I wouldn't be dissapointed. But he would demand a free hand, not sure he'd get it.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic doesn't rate Wenger btw, before anyone bites. :lol:

I said he is overrated

there's some fucking blind people on here today

and what has that got to do with going for a manager who doesn't want a job btw?

Get Katanec(Slovenian currently managing Macedonia NT). He took Slovenia to Euro 2000 and WC Korea-Japan 2002. Not so sure about his management of clubs.

If we're going down that path, I'd rather go with Slaven Bilic - at least he played in England...