Players in public

Guest hindu times

Kevin Davies a few hours ago in the Manchester Christmas markets. I was demolishing a burger at the time and nearly missed him.

Hang on, I've tweeted Davies and he's responded saying he's been home all afternoon. Don't buy it myself. He just doesn't want to admit he was knocking back mulled wine the night before a match!

was in the bullring in birmingham today and thought i saw wayne routledge then realised it was infact him and he was wearing a training top and stood behind hin were big sol, best and andy carrroll all just casually strolling round the shops lookin abit random with there black puma tops on. completely didnt know wat to say at first so walked straight past them but then my dad spotted them too and so i manged to have a quick chat with andy carroll and get a picture with him which he didnt have to do could have just told me to do one so fair play. The guy is freakin huge in person, best is alot taller than i thought aswell.

Our players did the Xmas hospital children's ward visits today. Carroll, Steve Taylor and Sol Campbell were at the RVI.

Aye, my mate is a doctor there and he asked a nurse why "that family at the end of the ward have so many visitors?".

He's really not into football.

Ryan Taylor at John Bishop gig at the City Hall on Thursday night. Saw him at the interval and thought 'where do I recognise you from?' cos he looked right scruffy (and didn't have his NUFC shirt on), then he started walking and I saw the plastic cast on his leg and realised it was him.

Would you believe it...he looked as miserable as owt! Even at a comedy gig he still managed to looked like he was gonna top himself (his lass was half sensible though!)

Then on the way out saw Joey Barton at the entrance. Mate of mine who was at the gig went to Pacific afterwards and said Barton and Krul were both in.

Ryan Taylor at John Bishop gig at the City Hall on Thursday night. Saw him at the interval and thought 'where do I recognise you from?' cos he looked right scruffy (and didn't have his NUFC shirt on), then he started walking and I saw the plastic cast on his leg and realised it was him.

Would you believe it...he looked as miserable as owt! Even at a comedy gig he still managed to looked like he was gonna top himself (his lass was half sensible though!)

Then on the way out saw Joey Barton at the entrance. Mate of mine who was at the gig went to Pacific agterwards and said Barton and Krul were both in.

Taylor, I am sure he posts on here as Dr Zaius :lol: