Players in public

Guest hindu times

Full of cheap tarts when I was there, a footballer should aim higher. Will be glad when Ranger fucks off to be fair, really don't rate the kid, and he's a bit of a prick.

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

Mr Chopra in Fenwicks yesterday with his bairn (as far as a in know) looking at the TV's

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Mr Chopra in Fenwicks yesterday with his bairn (as far as a in know) looking at the TV's

Think he must live around where I live, or have a nephew or something that plays for the local team, as I keep seeing him watching one of our local grassroot teams.  :lol:

Think he must live around where I live, or have a nephew or something that plays for the local team, as I keep seeing him watching one of our local grassroot teams.  :lol:

Maybe he's a paedophile.

Sammy (again) in the toilets near Argos, used the urinal next to him....big lad.

:naughty:

:( I was around there at that time as well. Gutted I missed out on seeing Sammy Snake.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/3DjTIiCJwCw/1.jpg

Sammy (again) in the toilets near Argos, used the urinal next to him....big lad.

:naughty:

:( I was around there at that time as well. Gutted I missed out on seeing Sammy Snake.

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/3DjTIiCJwCw/1.jpg

Hahaha, get in.

Alan Pardew in Sinatras bar in Puerto Banus on Thursday night AND Saturday night.  :yikes:

He was there with his brother and some other mates. Got to admit I was surprised to see him as I thought be was back to work after his hols. What was even more surprising were the quotes I read on Friday and Saturday with him being interviewed on radio Newcastle about the new signings which led people to believe he was at work and maybe even involved with them (I know he will have been, but not as directly as I would have expected). Last night, he was more passing by the bar than in it, but when he stopped to shake hands with a bloke who I thought was Ruud Gullit but wasn't, I took the opportunity to tell him not to sell Colo, he seemed surprised. He asked if that was what was in today's paper, laughed it off and said no it wasn't happening. Keep this bit a secret but he mentioned next seasons captaincy.

Also on Thursday in Sinatras, I was queuing for the bog, a bloke stood next to me in the queue. I said 'has anyone ever told you you are the fucking double of Roy Evans?' he said he WAS Roy Evans, so proceeded to have crack about KK and Dalglish. He didn't agree with my view that Kennys bubble is about to burst after paying extortionate money for AC and Jordan Henderson.

Cockney mate of mine texted me on thursday to say his workmate was talking to Pardew in a strip bar in Marbella but i wasn't sure whether to beleive him or not.