Players in public

Guest hindu times

Serving Kieron Dyer at work last night. Dedication to a night out in Ipswich considering QPR had only finished playing in Germany 6 hours earlier. Was stunned when I just searched to find he actually started for them. :lol: Also discovered that on the 1st of September he and Shaun Wright-Phillips (oh yes, the Shaun Wright-Phillips) are making a guest appearance at a garage night at one of this fine town's upstanding clubs. :sweetjesus:

:yao:

Guest reefatoon

Just spotted wee Vurnon outside the Nuffield in Jesmond.  I pointed and shouted over "ANITA".  The fat bloke next to him eating a pasty looked well pissed off.

Just seen Xisco at Palma airport, waiting to depart.

Got a picture with the waste of space and will put it up when I return from my holidays!

did he have his training gear on, if not how on earth did you recognise him ?

Just spotted wee Vurnon outside the Nuffield in Jesmond.  I pointed and shouted over "ANITA".  The fat bloke next to him eating a pasty looked well p*ssed off.

as in he thought you needed his pasty but couldnt get the last word out?

Just spotted wee Vurnon outside the Nuffield in Jesmond.  I pointed and shouted over "ANITA".  The fat bloke next to him eating a pasty looked well p*ssed off.

If the deal doesn't go through I'm blaming it on you for pissing his mate off.

Just went to sort out my season ticket at the box office, had a quick peek in the club shop when I was done and saw Marveaux buying some kid sized home shirts. Had a quick chat with him, he said he was fit now but when I asked if he was playing tomorrow he just smiled and said he didn't know. To which I said 'I bet your not allowed to tell me are you' and he said 'no I'm not, sorry' and gave another cheeky smile, which if I use my body language reader I think suggests he might be playing tomorrow. If not he might just fancy me. Seemed a nice guy though and his English was very good.

Didn't someone else see one of our players buying shirts in the club shop? Can't believe that they've have to actually buy them, you'd imagine the club would just give them to them. Also reminds me of Coloccini's bairn (or maybe someone elses) wearing an out of date shirt as they did the lap honour. :lol:

Didn't someone else see one of our players buying shirts in the club shop? Can't believe that they've have to actually buy them, you'd imagine the club would just give them to them. Also reminds me of Coloccini's bairn (or maybe someone elses) wearing an out of date shirt as they did the lap honour. :lol:

Probably just a boatload more effort to get someone to give you them for free when you can just pony up less than 1% of your weekly wage to buy them.

Just went to sort out my season ticket at the box office, had a quick peek in the club shop when I was done and saw Marveaux buying some kid sized home shirts. Had a quick chat with him, he said he was fit now but when I asked if he was playing tomorrow he just smiled and said he didn't know. To which I said 'I bet your not allowed to tell me are you' and he said 'no I'm not, sorry' and gave another cheeky smile, which if I use my body language reader I think suggests he might be playing tomorrow. If not he might just fancy me. Seemed a nice guy though and his English was very good.

The only thing missing is the part where you gave him a wank

aye, my mate saw Tiote buying 10 of the new away shirts  :lol: