Players in public

Guest hindu times

would hate to see Carroll after one too many Duvel's like.

He ordered some decent sized bottle. Annoys me how they only have Duvel in there, I asked the bargirl why they only sold Duvel and if they were sponsored or something..she didn't know, was the managers decision hah

Nice to see Carroll still legs it home at the earliest opportunity. :lol: I can't imagine how much he must regret that career decision. Yesterday reminded me of the 6-0 against Villa, what a day that was, watching a Geordie number 9 hit a hat-trick as we totally humiliated a club who'd thoroughly took the piss out of us just over a year previously; ah well, tough luck Andy. :yao:

Just went to sort out my season ticket at the box office, had a quick peek in the club shop when I was done and saw Marveaux buying some kid sized home shirts. Had a quick chat with him, he said he was fit now but when I asked if he was playing tomorrow he just smiled and said he didn't know. To which I said 'I bet your not allowed to tell me are you' and he said 'no I'm not, sorry' and gave another cheeky smile, which if I use my body language reader I think suggests he might be playing tomorrow. If not he might just fancy me. Seemed a nice guy though and his English was very good.

He obviously just fancied me. I hope my interrogation didn't tip him over the edge causing him to storm off yesterday.

Bumped into Mehdi yesterday at Eldon Squade before the match, with what looked to be a very, if not stunning, pissed off French bird. Think she was sick of him stopping for fans.

Or maybes she was just a miserable slag who needed a good cock in her gob.

Anyhow, felt sorry for the bastard as you could tell he was loving the fans attention whilst she had a face like a smacked arse.

Guest BooBoo

Bumped into Mehdi yesterday at Eldon Squade before the match, with what looked to be a very, if not stunning, pissed off French bird. Think she was sick of him stopping for fans.

Anyhow, felt sorry for the bastard as you could tell he was loving the fans attention whilst she had a face like a smacked arse.

Bet she loves his money. Needs the hairy side by the sounds of it.

Just realised that Abeid's not on Facebook anymore (was going to check if there were any photos of Mehdi's lass).

Question and answer in one there.

The people he was with today were nothing special. Just looked like run of the mill charvers until I heard they were speaking French.

Not recent, but I've only just signed up so thought I'd share.

Saw Nolan with a bunch of his mates in Osbournes. They'd ordered some food and he offered us some of his pizza. He seemed really genuine and a top bloke. Certainly hold him in a higher regard as a result of it.

Saw Andy Caroll on a night out in Whitley bay. Didn't speak to him but just the way he acted and carried himself didnt lend to liking him.

Carroll seemed spot on when I met him. I say met him I was absolutely mortal and smashed him him by accident, and looked up and seen it was him and just said "Alreet Big Andy" He could easily have been an arsehole but he just laughed and said hello

See Ranger in his cream and black 'Ranger' Rover on Saturday at about 8 ish.  Was driving stupidly fast and cutting across lanes on the Pilgrim Street/A167 roundabout.  Such a weapon that bloke.

I thought he was banned from driving?

See Ranger in his cream and black 'Ranger' Rover on Saturday at about 8 ish.  Was driving stupidly fast and cutting across lanes on the Pilgrim Street/A167 roundabout.  Such a weapon that bloke.

Just checked his twitter now you said that (no I don't follow him).  Seems as if he got his licence back recently.  Might lose it again judging by this photo. 

http://yfrog.com/gzli2hej

What a plum.

Hmmmm i saw ranger (his car at very least) bottom of westgate road last weekend and a busy car went fleeing after him. Makes more sense now ha

http://chzmemeafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/naughty-memes-you-tell-em-spider-man.jpg

Just checked his twitter now you said that (no I don't follow him).  Seems as if he got his licence back recently.  Might lose it again judging by this photo. 

http://yfrog.com/gzli2hej

What a plum.

What does he need new boots for? Thats probably the only time he will wear them, in the bathroom

http://i45.tinypic.com/xkw1v4.png

I'm sure this is him in the top left with the cap on, alas, his bird is facing away from the camera :okay: slut