Players in public

Guest hindu times

I remember Barnes being canny (best member of New Order to play for us anyway) and Pearce good. Pearce fk against Kiev? Also remember Rush being absolutely s****, as I'm sure he was the year before at Leeds. Think I remember a shocker v a lowly Hull where he had loads of chances and eventually got one.

I remember Barnes being canny and Pearce good. Pearce fk against Kiev? Also remember Rush being absolutely s****, as I'm sure he was the year before at Leeds. Think I remember a shocker v a lowly Hull where he had loads of chances and eventually got one.

I thought he only scored one for us, but wiki says two.

I remember Barnes being canny and Pearce good. Pearce fk against Kiev? Also remember Rush being absolutely s****, as I'm sure he was the year before at Leeds. Think I remember a shocker v a lowly Hull where he had loads of chances and eventually got one.

Not true. Rush was awful by the time he got here but I saw him score for us at SJP in the LC.

Not true. Rush was awful by the time he got here but I saw him score for us at SJP in the LC.

Yeah it was that Hull game. http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/ian_rush_remembers_toon_v_hull_with_fond_memories_406363/index.shtml

Says it all, mind. Back then I was a season ticket holder, went to most of the away games, European ties and even Worthington Cup nonsense against Hull with Ian Rush and Des Hamilton starting.

Now I say no to free tickets for PL games against Villa.