Players in public

Guest hindu times

No-one seen any players down the old voting station?

Aye, Leon Best was voting BNP. Presumably because that'll stop us signing any foreigners who are better than him.

Guest n4e

Guthrie with a fit bird at the pictures and Bent getting 3 bags of takeaway Nandos. Both at the metrocentre tonight.

No-one seen any players down the old voting station?

Aye, Leon Best was voting BNP. Presumably because that'll stop us signing any foreigners who are better than him.

Like Nelson Mandela.

About 10.30pm on the coach from Wembley last night we saw the Sunderland team bus going past us and we naturally stood up and started giving wanker signs to them... a few of them laughed, and Darren Bent got up and started doing them back. :lol:

We told our driver to try and match them for speed but their bus belted away down the motorway.

Guest Stephen927

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs594.snc3/31336_112593892112163_100000846591879_76812_8205834_n.jpg

Giddyup Danny lad, would get right into that Sophie Reade.

Leigh road is known as 'millionaires row' locally isn't it? Me and the lass are getting a place in Worsley, spent a fair bit of time down there recently.

it is aye. where abouts in worsley you moving? let me know if you need a hand. I know a good agent.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs594.snc3/31336_112593892112163_100000846591879_76812_8205834_n.jpg

Giddyup Danny lad, would get right into that Sophie Reade.

Representin'!

Guest dogbeak

proper surprised to hear people chatting about worsley; grew up on worsley road (down the swinton end.) small world, eh?

and that's my first post.