Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest bimpy474

I like Dowie, makes me feel good about my looks, temporarily.

You must hate watching our sexy squad at the minute.

Yes, but i satisfy myself with the knowledge i have a cracking girl...........oh ffs Ian. :lol:

Yes, but i satisfy myself with the knowledge i have a cracking girl...........oh ffs Ian. :lol:

Sorry man, you're the best anyway.  :rose:

Guest bimpy474

Sorry man, you're the best anyway.  :rose:

Stop it :lol:

Bro was playing roulette with Cisse last night

Did he only win once every 6 attempts?

FYP.

Russian roulette. Cisse only goes for the spectacular. Simple balls won't do.

Sammy Ameobi walking down from the direction of Low Friar Street over Clayton Street and down passed Marco Pierre Whites hotel and the Old assembly rooms at 0850 this morning.

He had a leather toilet bag with him and was wearing a wooly beanie hat and grey tracksuit bottoms which showed his legs to be so skinny that one of my (not particularly thick) legs makes 2 of his.

I assumed he was heading to the central station to get a train to Boro.

Sammy Ameobi walking down from the direction of Low Friar Street over Clayton Street and down passed Marco Pierre Whites hotel and the Old assembly rooms at 0850 this morning.

He had a leather toilet bag with him and was wearing a wooly beanie hat and grey tracksuit bottoms which showed his legs to be so skinny that one of my (not particularly thick) legs makes 2 of his.

Remarkably stalky, sounds like you were following him :lol:

he crossed my path as i walked along Clayton Street on my way into work.

Guest Spark

It's a pretty detailed account :lol:

It's a pretty detailed account :lol:

I make a very good eyewitness.

Wouldn't have thought footballers got the train anywhere these days even reserve/youth players. A dose of reality does them no harm i guess, would have been fun for him if it still stops at Sunderland.

Wouldn't have thought footballers got the train anywhere these days even reserve/youth players. A dose of reality does them no harm i guess, would have been fun for him if it still stops at Sunderland.

Trains to Boro go via Darlington usually these days although some still do go via Sunderland.

Trains to Boro go via Darlington usually these days although some still do go via Sunderland.

Boro train at Hurworth - 5 mins in a taxi from Darlo station.