Players in public

Guest hindu times

Jamie Carragher cycling with 2 young lads earlier on in Formby. Looks handsome in person.

apparently carragher is a "souness". no matter how much you dilsike him he's a cracking bloke in person and wins everyone over, apparently, i've never met either but was told about carragher off some mancs.

Just remembered I thought I saw Fergie on Monday in Gosforth, would explain a lot. Was thinking to myself isn't he supposed to be in Portugal. His private plates are a giveaway.

Guest SuperShola!

I (think) I've seen Mehdi Abeid 3 times in the last few days. First in the metro, then crossing the road in town just up from Empress then again in the metro. Always has this blonde dolly bird on his arm. Either it's him or I've just been seeing this couple everywhere. Did he go away to Portugal? If he did then I'm talking bollocks.

The mother's just got back from a week in Costa de la Luz.  The entire Levante squad were staying in her hotel.

My uncle once saw Manuel Almunia playing paddleball in that particular area of Spain

Guest reefatoon

Tim Krul was at the races on Saturday, lapping up a 99 at the ice cream van.  Andy Carroll was also there (not at the ice cream van). Just lapping up all the drunken gash.

Guest reefatoon

Town on Saturday night was a sight for sore eyes.

3.30pm at the races was a sight for sore eyes mate.  One lass was curled up in a ball, fast asleep, drooling all over herself.  Bet she was pleased she spent £50 on a ticket.

Town on Saturday night was a sight for sore eyes.

3.30pm at the races was a sight for sore eyes mate.  One lass was curled up in a ball, fast asleep, drooling all over herself.  Bet she was pleased she spent £50 on a ticket.

It must've only been the more sensible ones that actually made it out.

• 2 weeks later...