Players in public

Guest hindu times

Pardew in Jesmond Dene House today in the corner having a closely guarded conversation with someone over coffee. Was in for an hour or so. Couldn't hear much but did hear Ben Arfa's name mentioned.

With "someone"?

Guest bimpy474

Pardew in Jesmond Dene House today in the corner having a closely guarded conversation with someone over coffee. Was in for an hour or so. Couldn't hear much but did hear Ben Arfa's name mentioned.

With "someone"?

Ben Arfa's bird probably.

With "someone"?

Scottish chap. Could have been an agent but might have also been Willie Donachie. Difficult to tell. Didn't want to stare.

With "someone"?

Scottish chap. Could have been an agent but might have also been Willie Donachie. Difficult to tell. Didn't want to stare.

Donachie's been suspended hasn't he? Could have been meeting Pards for a good bitch up  :D

With "someone"?

When you said he mentioned Ben Arfa, could it have been Pardew saying Facking Twat 'em.

You didn't smack the c***?

Hope you die in a fire dick head

Which one?

Who is that directed at?

Pretty sure I saw Moussa Sissoko walking down Grey Street at approximately 5pm this evening

Saw Moussa Sissoko walking up grey street yesterday, about 4pm, talking very loudly in French to some bloke in a suit.

Slow walker, sure it wasn't Shola?

If he committed any crimes he doesn't stand a chance, excellent witnesses we've got here.

Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Last week on my way to dropping the kids at school we had to slow down as there had been an accident and there were police cars and an ambulance.

When the traffic officer waved us through (they had it down to 1 lane) both me and the 2 kids swear blind we saw a middle aged man in a navy coat lying on the pavement being attended to by 2 paramedics.

The chronicle reported that a 15 year old girl had been injured and taken to hospital!

Pretty sure I saw Moussa Sissoko walking down Grey Street at approximately 5pm this evening

Saw Moussa Sissoko walking up grey street yesterday, about 4pm, talking very loudly in French to some bloke in a suit.

Slow walker, sure it wasn't Shola?

At least I know it was definitely him now, he was most certainly with some bloke in a suit, Moussa was wearing some form of baseball jersey I think.

If he committed any crimes he doesn't stand a chance, excellent witnesses we've got here.

Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Last week on my way to dropping the kids at school we had to slow down as there had been an accident and there were police cars and an ambulance.

When the traffic officer waved us through (they had it down to 1 lane) both me and the 2 kids swear blind we saw a middle aged man in a navy coat lying on the pavement being attended to by 2 paramedics.

The chronicle reported that a 15 year old girl had been injured and taken to hospital!

Yep.. the brain is easily mislead and will simply replace/misinterpret information seamlessly and the person would be telling the truth.