Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest firetotheworks

I just saw Charnley coming out of SJP. He looked at me and I just shook my head in disgust and he looked away. I bet he's absolutely gutted.

I just saw Charnley coming out of SJP. He looked at me and I just shook my head in disgust and he looked away. I bet he's absolutely gutted.

I'd have walked towards him, fist clenched, with a thousand profanities going through my head trying to figure out how best to make him realise that the fans are getting incredibly frustrated.

And then meekly say, "Hi Lee"

I'd have walked towards him, fist clenched, with a thousand profanities going through my head trying to figure out how best to make him realise that the fans are getting incredibly frustrated.

tumblr_n8edd6B3761tuud52o1_500.gif

Guest chopey

One season ticket please

Guest firetotheworks

It's areet, I'm gonna knock on his door later unlike the rest of you faggots.

It's areet, I'm gonna knock on his door later unlike the rest of you faggots.

Doesn't have one, Ronaldo punched it clean off its hinges.

His mam says he's having his tea. I'll keep you all updated.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold, all that.

Saw Andy Carroll in a restaurant in Amsterdam. Had a very brief chat - he seemed to think Wijnaldum is a striker which was awkward.

I think he started off as a striker. Which will be handy if he's still got instincts for goal.