Players in public

Guest hindu times

Hernandez does sadly look like a likeable fellow, which makes me inclined to believe the story. Probably still made up, though.

Eh? :lol:

I like to think most modern footballers are cunts, especially footballers playing for clubs ala Man Utd. :lol:

I like the story Arry Redknapp said about Joe Cole

When Joe was a kid at West Ham he did a lot of work with Peter Brabrook. A lovely man who played for England in the 1958 World Cup and played for Chelsea and West Ham. When Joe heard recently that Peter was on a long NHS waiting list for a knee operation, Peter suddenly got a cheque in the post for 18 grand. That's Joe. Lovely kid as well as a great player
.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1208214/A-warning-agents-celebrity-players-know-bosses-earning-spurs--dont-flash-Harry.html#ixzz1FU2uh4aq

I like the story Arry Redknapp said about Joe Cole

When Joe was a kid at West Ham he did a lot of work with Peter Brabrook. A lovely man who played for England in the 1958 World Cup and played for Chelsea and West Ham. When Joe heard recently that Peter was on a long NHS waiting list for a knee operation, Peter suddenly got a cheque in the post for 18 grand. That's Joe. Lovely kid as well as a great player
.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1208214/A-warning-agents-celebrity-players-know-bosses-earning-spurs--dont-flash-Harry.html#ixzz1FU2uh4aq

Pretty sure the main picture in that article is of a sloth.

Hernandez does sadly look like a likeable fellow, which makes me inclined to believe the story. Probably still made up, though.

Eh? :lol:

I like to think most modern footballers are cunts, especially footballers playing for clubs ala Man Utd. :lol:

Fair enough. :lol: Personally, I think it's nice to hear stories like this to show they're not all arseholes, regardless of who they play for.

Guest Loven11

Me cousin saw Alan Pardew going in Costa Coffee ( i think that's the one ) today and had a bit chat with him.

Said that hopefully Barton will be fit tomorrow and we need a good home win.

Me cousin saw Alan Pardew going in Costa Coffee ( i think that's the one ) today and had a bit chat with him.

No way will Barton be fit tomorrow.

I thought it was just a minor strain last week?

no return date given physio room.

no return date given physio room.

Physioroom just go on what has been said in the media and then guess a recovery date based on that, it's hardly an authoritative source.

Barton isn't even listed on the Physioroom injury table.  ???

Guest toonlass

Scary teeth girl with a friend outside the gate under the Milburn/Leazes corner. Looks likes Gosling is her new fancy man if the back of her shirt is owt to go by.