Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest ToonZA

Stumbled out of Aspers tonight and without realising bumped into some bloke. Turns out it was 'Catts' (for me, like) and I'd accidentally sent his phone flying. FIOS.

What followed was fairly surreal, him and Bardsley were absolutely fucked (the professional way to deal with a 4-0 defeat) and were pleading with some bloke called Bob, who I assume was part of Aspers' management, to let them in. Seems Catts (for me, like) had also scared off some lasses and Bardsley was demanding he apologised, which he did, but they were soon telling him to fuck off again. Didn't stick around long enough to see if Bob let them in, but it was edge of your seat stuff.

:lol:

Man, cannot get "Catts (for me, like)" out of my head! Whenever I think about it I just burst out laughing. :lol:

Ben Arfa's gone to Paris for a little holiday according to ESPN, Krul's obviously doing the same (but maybe not Paris)

Aye, they will all have a few well earned days off with there being almost two weeks until our next game.

Ben Arfa and Demba were on my flight last night, the former enjoying a massive bottle of champagne with who I assume was Simon Stainrod. They were also with a mystery French footballer who arrived at the airport with Abeid.

Demba seems a really nice bloke btw, was chatting to people from the row in front for a while.

Was Ba just sitting with his arms folded not talking to anyone looking miserable?

Just edited my original post, he seemed a genuinely nice guy, having a laugh with some fans who were sat in front. Benny seemed pretty shy though.

I was just messing about based on current paranoia on the board. Nice one, would go along with how they seem in interviews actually, Hatem seemed really shy in the one he's done in black and white and Demba's always seemed an affable chap.

Ben Arfa and Demba were on my flight last night, the former enjoying a massive bottle of champagne with who I assume was Simon Stainrod. They were also with a mystery French footballer who arrived at the airport with Abeid.

Demba seems a really nice bloke btw, was chatting to people from the row in front for a while.

That reminds me, some lad who works at the airport posted a picture of him, HBA and Ba about an hour after the game yesterday, Ben Arfa looked absolutely buzzing.

That reminds me, some lad who works at the airport posted a picture of him, HBA and Ba about an hour after the game yesterday, Ben Arfa looked absolutely buzzing.

They just rolled in and got on before everyone else, they looked pretty chuffed alright. Single class plane though so everyone walked past them and tried to talk to them on the way to their seats. Quite surreal tbh, being that close after he'd just scored what was probably one of the best goals i've ever witnessed at SJP.

How do you know he was a French footballer? :lol:

He was wearing a beret and had a curly moustache?

Garlic round his neck, beret, keepie-ups.

and a Ryan Giggs replica shirt, clearly.

Well, I flew back on Friday and he was on the flight. He was dressed in a team tracksuit then (couldn't tell which team) and got to skip a full waiting queue of about 200 people, pretty much a sign he's someone well known in some capacity.

Although Ben Arfa should enjoy all the champagne in the world after yesterday, isn't he a Muslim?

Not nice of Ba also just to leave Cisse behind like an unwanted puppy.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-says-his-ego-saved-him-from-religious-cult-as-refused-to-kiss-feet-of-leader-article854511.html#.TxSw7mZONkQ.twitter

“I am a moderately practising Muslim. I don’t eat pork, but I’ll drink alcohol at times - and I love chasing girls!