Players in public

Guest hindu times

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi  Reply  RT  Retweet  Favorite · Open

It's pretty damn rude when people grab me when I'm clearly in the middle of a conversation with my friends, then have the ordasity...

Samuel Ameobi ‏ @Sammy_Ameobi  Reply  RT  Retweet  Favorite · Open

...to call me arrogant when i ignore you and say "I pay your wages" just because you go to the matches...well you don't do you?

What kind of wanker does that?

Whilst I don't condone the behaviour he's alluding to there, Sammy needs to shut up. He sounds like an emotional teenager sounding off on facebook and it seems like he's always airing his grievances in public. You've got a big brother who's a cult figure and you scored a goal in the cup. Look at me look at me, I'm an Ameobi.

Pathetic.

Guest neesy111

Sammy has a lot of previous with this type of thing, doesn't he?

Yes he does, while I've never bothered a footballer when i've seen them.  If you do get hassled then diven't go crying to twitter ffs.

Saw Al Murray tweet something similar a while back about people interrupting him mid conversation in the street, must be very annoying. He followed up with a tweet along the lines of 'and then they start calling me Dara' too.

I think people moaned he didn't have his picture taken with some fans when he was out.

Think it was during the Christmas Eve shopping rush. I seem to remember a poster here calling him a "diva".

Ben Arfa and Demba were on my flight last night, the former enjoying a massive bottle of champagne with who I assume was Simon Stainrod. They were also with a mystery French footballer who arrived at the airport with Abeid.

Demba seems a really nice bloke btw, was chatting to people from the row in front for a while.

How do you know he was a French footballer? :lol:

Well, I flew back on Friday and he was on the flight. He was dressed in a team tracksuit then (couldn't tell which team) and got to skip a full waiting queue of about 200 people, pretty much a sign he's someone well known in some capacity.

Fair enough. :thup:

When you mentioned that he arrived with Abeid I thought it may just have been his brother.

Ben Arfa and Demba were on my flight last night, the former enjoying a massive bottle of champagne with who I assume was Simon Stainrod. They were also with a mystery French footballer who arrived at the airport with Abeid.

Demba seems a really nice bloke btw, was chatting to people from the row in front for a while.

How do you know he was a French footballer? :lol:

Well, I flew back on Friday and he was on the flight. He was dressed in a team tracksuit then (couldn't tell which team) and got to skip a full waiting queue of about 200 people, pretty much a sign he's someone well known in some capacity.

Fair enough. :thup:

When you mentioned that he arrived with Abeid I thought it may just have been his brother.

I realised afterwards that it sounded completely daft after you pointed it out :lol: Kind of forgot the important context.