Players in public

Guest hindu times

Exactly. He's in top form at a club thats going for the CL, he should be more concerned if no-one bothered. Not sure what this looking down the nose at the kids is for, if I was their age and in the same position I would have been doing the same and so would quite a few others who have commented.

It's good to see, kids barely get the chance for autographs outside the ground anymore, access to the players is so closed off now. Brought a smile to my face watching the vid.

Exactly. He's in top form at a club thats going for the CL, he should be more concerned if no-one bothered. Not sure what this looking down the nose at the kids is for, if I was their age and in the same position I would have been doing the same and so would quite a few others who have commented.

It's good to see, kids barely get the chance for autographs outside the ground anymore, access to the players is so closed off now. Brought a smile to my face watching the vid.

Dam right.. at that age had Keegan been on the West Road getting his haircut I would have been there like a shot.

"I'm the king of the swingers ohhh, the jungle VIP. I've reached the top and had to stop and that's what's bothering me"

2p machines?

Yeah, used to play constantly in the Metroland arcades :lol:

Same, I loved them :smug:

Once put in £9 worth of twenty pence pieces into one of those crane grabbing games at Metroland trying to get an incredible Hulk. Then my mate, who's a jammy cunt and always wins at raffles/lottery/horse racing puts in one twenty p and gets the hulk I'd been after for thirty mins. Prick

all those screaming little raji chav kids, I'd have the barber come to my house instead

i thought the schools were supposed to go back yesterday. fucking wingnuts not letting wor papiss get a haircut in peace

Catholic Schools in Gateshead are still off this week, CofE schools went back on monday but in any case schools finish between 2.30 and 3.30 anyway.