Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just sat next to Stephen Taylor on the flight back from Heathrow, he never shut up for an hour!!

Said Simpson was on his way and Peters will deffo be in Newcastle next season.

Reckons Tiote would be mad if he leaves us for Chelsea.

Why would Saylor not be at the game? :lol:

I asked him what he thought the result might be v Chelsea and he said he was nervous, after that we spoke for the next hour about the toon and he told me that AP was a great man manager, unlike his predecessor he shows the negatives of teams and highlights where they are poor. Peters is nailed on to come in the summer and Douglas. He suggested that he thinks the big striker for Bilbao might be coming in too!.

On his own fitness he is back in training and will be back for preseason.

It's not sure where they will be going for the preseason trip as the USA trip sponsor had pulled out, he did mention South Africa.

On Tiote he said he'd be crazy if he left as he is guaranteed football in toon and he said Cisse is amazing in training just like HBA.

He was looking forward to Europe next season!!

Also said he wanted QPR to go down because Barton played for them.

:yao:

Just sat next to Stephen Taylor on the flight back from Heathrow, he never shut up for an hour!!

I asked him what he thought the result might be v Chelsea and he said he was nervous, after that we spoke for the next hour about the toon and he told me that AP was a great man manager, unlike his predecessor he shows the negatives of teams and highlights where they are poor. Peters is nailed on to come in the summer and Douglas. He suggested that he thinks the big striker for Bilbao might be coming in too!.

It's not sure where they will be going for the preseason trip as the USA trip sponsor had pulled out, he did mention South Africa.

On Tiote he said he'd be crazy if he left as he is guaranteed football in toon and he said Cisse is amazing in training just like HBA.

Believable story til Fernando Llorente was mentioned. If he sign for Newcastle Ill shave all my pubic hair off and glue it to my chest. Take a photo o fit and have it as my avatar.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

He told me Hougton was not a strong manager and didn't try to push his case for a new contract and he sacked his agent Leon Angel then when AP arrived he had it sorted within 5 days.

Guest Roger Kint

Believable story til Fernando Llorente was mentioned. If he sign for Newcastle Ill shave all my pubic hair off and glue it to my chest. Take a photo o fit and have it as my avatar.

I was convinced i saw Taylor at the game while watching it, then again it would be pretty sad to make up all that so guess not.

He told me Hougton was not a strong manager and didn't try to push his case for a new contract and he sacked his agent Leon Angel then when AP arrived he had it sorted within 5 days.

Thought he had that Stretford fella as his agent, before that his Dad?

All sounds a bit dodge to me.

Thought he had that Stretford fella as his agent, before that his Dad?

All sounds a bit dodge to me.

Leon Angel was his London based agent, whilst his Dad was doing the negotiating and advising up in Newcastle I believe

Guest Argileye

I was convinced i saw Taylor at the game while watching it, then again it would be pretty sad to make up all that so guess not.

I want to believe! (I have a boner as a result of reading this.)

Guest dogbeak

saw cissé today, astride the footballing globe like a fucking gigantic golden colossus

As good as he is we dont need Llorente anyway lol...... hope the Douglas and Pieters part is true tho ( although i would prefer Debuchy that would be nigh on impossible without CL) :D

not at all convinced by pieters.

Guest sicko2ndbest

As good as he is we dont need Llorente anyway lol...... hope the Douglas and Pieters part is true tho ( although i would prefer Debuchy that would be nigh on impossible without CL) :D

not at all convinced by pieters.

Agree! Far better out there

not at all convinced by pieters Perch.

Agree! Far better out there

One never knows. As long as Pieters has the technical ability and the right personality to fit in, we could see him Pardew'd just as we've seen with a few of our current squad. Basically, if he's not just a big donkey type, then I would trust our current set up to get the best out of him.

I trust Graham Carrs judgement more than a few sniffs of youtube video's and rumours. Im not really fussed who we bring in. Ive got full faith in Carr and with Pardews man management maybe we'd be better off getting a player with a better temperament that could be worked with rather than someone who's better on paper but not got the right personality to fit in.