Players in public

Guest hindu times

Pards out in London last night, swanky Shoreditch bar with his suave specs on.

Aye, I was listening to Absolute Radio and they had some live thing going on, somebody said they bumped into him upstairs (I think they said he was talking to a page 3 model although I was half asleep). Smooth.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Aye, I was listening to Absolute Radio and they had some live thing going on, somebody said they bumped into him upstairs (I think they said he was talking to a page 3 model although I was half asleep). Smooth.

I'm sure somewhere reported he was to have detailed discussions with MA/DL this week about recruitment. Maybe he was in London for that?

Saw Besty last night, nearly broke my hand when he shook it. Built like a brick shithouse and yes he does look like Drake.

Joked on FB and Twitter before, if I didn't see him I would kick off. It's fate, cheers God  :smitten:

I wish I had known that - would have hunted him down.  Would love a Pards sighting.  Would give me a Pard-on I think.

I'm sure somewhere reported he was to have detailed discussions with MA/DL this week about recruitment. Maybe he was in London for that?

Is Pardew still married?

Is Pardew still married?

Yep, Swedish wife and all.

http://wooller.co.uk/sites/wooller/gallery/10520/dee_pardew_8433.jpg

Is Pardew still married?

Yep, Swedish wife and all.

http://wooller.co.uk/sites/wooller/gallery/10520/dee_pardew_8433.jpg

Gerri Halliwell is looking old...