Players in public

Guest hindu times

As good as he is we dont need Llorente anyway lol......

Who is going to replace Ba then?

Can Llorente play on the left? If Ba goes it has to be someone who can fit into the 4-3-3 we cant get away with playing 4-4-2 every single week like we didn against Chelsea and nor should we 4-3-3 is a much better system for what we have.

Guest palnese

Llorente will never, ever come here. He can't play in Ba's role, no.

If we have to replace Ba in the summer I'd like see a Bellamy-in-his-prime type of player. Plenty of pace, workrate and a decent finisher.

If we have to replace Ba in the summer I'd like see a Bellamy-in-his-prime type of player. Plenty of pace, workrate and a decent finisher.

I know he wont and i know he cant, that was exactly what i was arguing against because it makes no sense..... going back to 4-4-2 and hoofball week in week out and all that.

And yh i agree with you on what type of signing we should go if Ba were to leave.

Guest Craig-NUFC

I know he wont and i know he cant, that was exactly what i was arguing against because it makes no sense..... going back to 4-4-2 and hoofball week in week out and all that.

And yh i agree with you on what type of signing we should go if Ba were to leave.

Aye, because us not signing Llorente is solely down to him not fitting in with our formation

That's all I know. Gonna ring him in half an hour.

we're waiting.

Not a lot to tell. AP was his usual friendly, approachable self. Said Tiote will be fit for Sunday, looking forward to an amamzing atmosphere which he expects from us now, and there'll be two first teamers off in the summer - hopefully they'll be off early and we'll be able to react and get better players in.

That's all I know. Gonna ring him in half an hour.

we're waiting.

Not a lot to tell. AP was his usual friendly, approachable self. Said Tiote will be fit for Sunday, looking forward to an amamzing atmosphere which he expects from us now, and there'll be two first teamers off in the summer - hopefully they'll be off early and we'll be able to react and get better players in.

Simpson and Guthrie?  :shifty:

Pardew isn't going to tell a random bloke our transfer dealings man. It's a well known fact Simpson and Guthrie are off, so I wouldn't read much into it

Pardew isn't going to tell a random bloke our transfer dealings man. It's a well known fact Simpson and Guthrie are off, so I wouldn't read much into it

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew gives nothing away to anyone! No way is he going to tell some random!