Players in public

Guest hindu times

Photos off Facebook. Temuri Ketsbaia back in Newcastle on a day trip...here's him in the Club Shop at Eldon Square & Northumberland Street. :lol:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552007_10150854957051823_603491822_11767807_1166516153_n.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/528764_10150854915351823_603491822_11767654_57786969_n.jpg

Guest Sophie S

Papiss at the shisha place opposite centre for life again, said to my mate cisse is always in here, went in and lo and behold there he was stood behind the counter

Sure you're not confusing him with a bloke that actually runs this place?

Guest Sophie S

As I was being ejected from Aspers for falling asleep at 5am, I touched Jonas' lovely hand and shouted his name in his face.

This, btw, is my very favourite post at the moment and makes me laugh out loud every time I re-read it.  :rose:

My mate has just literally bumped head on into Roman Abramovich on the Fulham Road with 2 other blokes who didn't look like bodyguards.

What did they look like? Ant and Dec?

My mate has just literally bumped head on into Roman Abramovich on the Fulham Road with 2 other blokes who didn't look like bodyguards.

What did they look like? Ant and Dec?

Just his mates, not nee necks.

Your mate will be dead from radioactive tea within weeks

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Just sat next to Stephen Taylor on the flight back from Heathrow, he never shut up for an hour!!

Said Simpson was on his way and Peters will deffo be in Newcastle next season.

Reckons Tiote would be mad if he leaves us for Chelsea.

Guest Roger Kint

Currently with MKSC, Mowen and Oldtype on the platform of fulham broadway! Get in!!! What a games

OT has to be at every game now

Just sat next to Stephen Taylor on the flight back from Heathrow, he never shut up for an hour!!

Why would Saylor not be at the game? :lol:

Currently with MKSC, Mowen and Oldtype on the platform of fulham broadway! Get in!!! What a games

Mowen and Oldtype must be comparing notes on their famous TV appearances.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Why would Saylor not be at the game? :lol:

I asked him what he thought the result might be v Chelsea and he said he was nervous, after that we spoke for the next hour about the toon and he told me that AP was a great man manager, unlike his predecessor he shows the negatives of teams and highlights where they are poor. Peters is nailed on to come in the summer and Douglas. He suggested that he thinks the big striker for Bilbao might be coming in too!.

On his own fitness he is back in training and will be back for preseason.

It's not sure where they will be going for the preseason trip as the USA trip sponsor had pulled out, he did mention South Africa.

On Tiote he said he'd be crazy if he left as he is guaranteed football in toon and he said Cisse is amazing in training just like HBA.

He was looking forward to Europe next season!!

Also said he wanted QPR to go down because Barton played for them.