Players in public

Guest hindu times

"I'm not very fond of Glenn Roeder".

:lol: Somebody asked him who was the worst manager he'd played under. He went on to talk about literally every manager and then said Glenn Roeder was the worst. Earlier in the night he had said that Joey Barton used to talk about a "deathbus". Basically, everytime a journalist or another player said anything bad about Joey, he would always say "right that's him on my deathbus".

Harper said Roeder was very good when he was caretaker, then when he took over as full time manager he changed everything that he had done good previously. I think there was a bit of bitterness though as Harper recalled a time when he had played with a knackered groin for 7 games in a row which he felt he had done very well in. Then when Given was fit again he dropped Harper straight away, to which Harper turned round and told him he was no longer available for selection. The way he was talking, it was as if he had a real hatred for the bloke.

Oh aye, he said that Roeder was the driver of his "deathbus" - alongside Bruce Grobbelaar.

Spent two hours at work the other day lugging sofas and chairs about so that none other than Steve Cram, celebrity fan could give a speech to the Uni athletics society. He seemed areet in fairness to him, for a mackem anyway. I stopped short of getting an autograph and photo. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Spent two hours at work the other day lugging sofas and chairs about so that none other than Steve Cram, celebrity fan could give a speech to the Uni athletics society. He seemed areet in fairness to him, for a mackem anyway. I stopped short of getting an autograph and photo. :lol:

Oi dont say like its a dirty job.....i did that sort of thing for 20 years  :angry:

:laugh:

Oi dont say like its a dirty job.....i did that sort of thing for 20 years  :angry:

I'd be fucking fuming if it took you twenty years to move my furniture.

My lad's brother is a taxi driver and picked Ba up from the training ground earlier to take him home. Thrilling, I know.

Too injured to drive?

Too banned to drive.

Is he? Never knew.

Aye he's banned.

Guest bimpy474

I'd be fucking fuming if it took you twenty years to move my furniture.

:lol:

Had to spend an extra day in near St. Tropez once because of damn English solicitors. The only time i liked them actually. :lol: