Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest El Caliente

Tup Tup Palace Friday night, Tup Tup Palace Saturday night, Madame Koo Sunday night, and you`ll probably see Nile Ranger at least twice. Strict lifestyle for a "professional" footballer at £30k a week  :tiote:

He won't be on £30k a week man :lol:

I hope you`re right. But £30k a week is what I`ve heard...  :kasper:

He will never be on that, £10k tops.

Ashley certainly can't be accused of ever spending silly money (any more) so he is hardly going to splash out those sort of wages on some misfit who had nearly a handful of good appearances.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pardew at Newcastle airport

Belgian Jupiler league have a full programme this tues/wed? Watching Brugges or scouting?

Joans, Saylor, Raylor, Krul plus Pardew and Carver attended a premiere of Skyfall at the Tyneside

Photo gallery on the link  :aww:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/communities/newcastle/2012/10/30/newcastle-united-stars-attend-skyfall-screening-gallery-72703-32129163/

My brother in law is the bloke walking alongside Jonas in one of the shots. He texted me the photo last night to show off, he had to rescue him from signing autographs for grannies. :lol:

I was hoping he'd be being a flash cunt and taking a helicopter or private jet to Merseyside :laugh:

I know it's the cup and the teams will reflect it, but thought he might be having a look there given we're playing both in the next few weeks.