Players in public

Guest hindu times

missus just text saying jonas is swanning about the metro

only time i've ever seen a player in public was santon and williamson walking through bruges square :(

Here's me complaining that it takes ages to get round the metro centre when I'm with my lass. Just imagine having to go shopping with Jonas.

Guest Roger Kint

missus just text saying jonas is swanning about the metro

only time i've ever seen a player in public was santon and williamson walking through bruges square :(

Cant remember if i said it here before but he lives next door to me mate. Knocked on them for Halloween and invited them and the kids round for their party. Colo and a few others were there too. The last player i saw walking around was Micky fucking Quinn :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Simon Mignolet in the Team Valley Sainsbury's this afternoon. Another one who obviously doesn't live in the shithole. Thought about ramming him with my trolley. Accidentally of course.

Simon Mignolet in the Team Valley Sainsbury's this afternoon. Another one who obviously doesn't live in the shithole. Thought about ramming him with my trolley. Accidentally of course.

Don't know if he still does, but he used to live in Crammy. Lived next to one of my mates aunties. Drove an old astra too.