Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest neesy111

Just seen Obertan in the Marriott.

He ran for the lift but the door started closing so he slowed right down and allowed it to pass.

:spit:

Gutierrez on a flight from Amsterdam to Newcastle with his entourage tonight. Anyone know if he was at training today?

As I posted on here last night (Jonas thread!) - he was on the opposite flight yesterday connecting to Rome!

So he's been to Rome and back within 24 hours? Intradesting.

We'll see. He might be running riot on the pitch for 90 minutes today. Italy have their special docs....

I've just told Colo "Cheers for staying" at Royal Quays Soccerdome... (He's there most spare Saturdays watching his kids play)... He responded "Thanks very much" and seems in good spirits...

I've just told Colo "Cheers for staying" at Royal Quays Soccerdome... (He's there most spare Saturdays watching his kids play)... He responded "Thanks very much" and seems in good spirits...

Good stuff. There's every chance he'll soon feel better about it all now a decision has been made, even if it's not the one he wanted right now.

Group of charvers singing 'He rapes who he wants' towards Nile Ranger outside Nandos earlier.

Nandos FFS, highly original choice. Why is that place always full of pricks/Geordie shore types?

I hate that about the place, i buy the sauces and marinades and make it at home now....much cheaper that way too.

Guest Roger Kint

My neighbour saw him in a bar last night, her brother had to stop her swilling him cos he was standing there arrogant as fuck sleazing over all the lasses. Wish she had of bottled the plastic gangster prick tbh  :lol:

Guest chicken little

Group of charvers singing 'He rapes who he wants' towards Nile Ranger outside Nandos earlier.

Suitable punishment for all his shite, I reckon. Horrible little scrotes following him 24/7 for the rest of his life, giving him proper snidey gyp.

Was in Morpeth at the lights on Manchester St about an hour ago, behind a big white Audi with an Italian number plate. I'm thinking 'hellaw, who's this like?'

Anyway, in the O2 shop in the arcade a short while later, and in comes Santon and his lass. They stood looking at phones on the side, each giggling at things each other were saying in quite a thick-sounding way. Meanwhile I'm trying to get my dad to stop looking at him and smiling because celebrities generally don't like to be bothered. The lass was about 18 and not very attractive at all. He was quite tall and lanky and didn't have a belt on. On their way out the fatha stopped him and goes "Have a good game tomorrow." He looked baffled for a second then went "Oh, thank you."

Was in Morpeth at the lights on Manchester St about an hour ago, behind a big white Audi with an Italian number plate. I'm thinking 'hellaw, who's this like?'

Anyway, in the O2 shop in the arcade a short while later, and in comes Santon and his lass. They stood looking at phones on the side, each giggling at things each other were saying in quite a thick-sounding way. Meanwhile I'm trying to get my dad to stop looking at him and smiling because celebrities generally don't like to be bothered. The lass was about 18 and not very attractive at all. He was quite tall and lanky and didn't have a belt on. On their way out the fatha stopped him and goes "Have a good game tomorrow." He looked baffled for a second then went "Oh, thank you."

:lol: