Players in public

Guest hindu times

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bimpy474

I have no idea who he is.

I think the rules are, if you haven't played CM and then when it became FM. You offically like Rugby. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone seen Santon recently? If not I'm pretty sure he's working in Zante, this lad is the absolute double of him :lol:

In Lanzarote Demba Ba tried to me a watch, Hatem tried to get me in to a club, Wesley Sneijder served us drinks and Mehdi Abeid waited our table. In fact he was everywhere  :lol:

Anyone seen Santon recently? If not I'm pretty sure he's working in Zante, this lad is the absolute double of him :lol:

In Lanzarote Demba Ba tried to me a watch, Hatem tried to get me in to a club, Wesley Sneijder served us drinks and Mehdi Abeid waited our table. In fact he was everywhere  :lol:

This lad was a right smug prick, can't help but feel I'm going to be very critical of Santon this year no matter how well he does :lol:

Saw Chris Eubank out the other night. I know he's not a footballer, but there's nowhere better to put this.

My 2nd favourite British fighter ever. Where was he, dude?

Just walking up Wardour St in Soho, didn't really see who he was with or owt.

Saw Chris Eubank out the other night. I know he's not a footballer, but there's nowhere better to put this.

Youth Hosteling in the Norfolk area.

:lol:

Brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol: