Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Rob Elliott and his missus in Eldon Square the other day sporting a pair of Hunter willies and a twirly moustache with his beard.

I never imagined his missus to be a stunner but didn’t think she’d have a twirly moustache

Guest Howaythetoon

Yep, I seen Joselu in Tynemouth today to just strolling past the church car park with his bairn.

Should have pushed him off the edge off the cliff.

In case he follows in his dad’s footsteps and one day turns out in black and white for us? Bit harsh if you ask me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Open_C

Matt Ritchie moving in not far from me, down next to where Gary Speed used to live.  Haven't seen him meself but this being a small town the locals are insanely excited [emoji38]

Matt Ritchie moving in not far from me, down next to where Gary Speed used to live.  Haven't seen him meself but this being a small town the locals are insanely excited [emoji38]

his missus is the friend of a friend up in ponteland and by all accounts they are lovely people

EDIT: Which town?

Guest firetotheworks

His dad's recently died and the last I heard his mam's in a bad way. Could be that like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jacob (and Josh) Murphy on a rollercoaster in Seaworld Orlando

Are you sure it wasnt the hall of mirrors playing tricks or you werent still dizzy from a ride?