Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just seen Mr kenedy at K-Park tesco. Big dude IRL but seems as friendly as he looks in interviews. Rocking shorts and a tee in this weather as well.

It's the middle of summer, was 22C yesterday, I've been wearing shorts and tee shirt for 4 months now.

Dropped my lad of at Sports School at Heaton Grammar today, and the Hoss was there with his niece......great with the kids, seemed like a really decent fella.

One of Rafa's big things when recruiting is character so no surprise he's a good chap!

Just seen Mr kenedy at K-Park tesco. Big dude IRL but seems as friendly as he looks in interviews. Rocking shorts and a tee in this weather as well.

Saw him (Kenedy) in the Metrocentre one night earlier this week.

Missus saw him first, as someone had stopped him for a selfie. Then when he turned around, I realised who it was. Was wearing a very 'inconspicuous' matching designer patterned hoodie and shorts combo.

Was heading towards Debenhams..... or jacamo.  :lol:

It's the middle of summer, was 22C yesterday, I've been wearing shorts and tee shirt for 4 months now.

Well done mate, You look at the time I posted this? It was absolutely lashing it down last night. Weird post

Was still very warm.

Certainly wouldn't entice me to put on a coat or jeans.

Umbrella possibly if the rain was really heavy.

Wear a jacket with a hood.  If you're taking an umbrella with you you're probably expecting it to rain

35 degrees outside though, gonna be sweating like a paedo outside an orphanage.