Players in public

Guest hindu times

I asked Xisco if he was gonna get in the team soon, one night in Aspers. He said "hopefully," before being loaned out practically seconds after leaving that roulette table.

Think I posted it on here at the time but I saw Xisco in Baby Lynch's back when it still existed. He was sound as. I asked for a photo, but whatever phone I had didn't have a flash, he had whatever the latest one phone was and let my mate take it on his then Bluetoothed it to me.

Was sitting in a rural pub in Scotland a few year ago with my toon top on. Old fella and his wife sitting near by.

Old fella: A'up lad, Newcastle fans are you?"

Me: "Aye mate, for better or for worse."

Him: "What do you think of Alan Smith?"

Me: "He's shite."

Him "I'm his grandad."

Gutted. Spent the next hour back tracking and talking about his grandsons playing career etc. Was a lovely bloke and didn't take it personally. Bought me a pint actually.

That is class :lol:

See a bird from my form at school out last October. Got chatting to her a bit and somehow got onto football. Turns out she’s a Toon fan and I’d never realised. Her reason?....

“Yeah course I am. Jack Colback is my cousin.”

She then started waffling on about him having a rough time of it, but he loved the club etc etc. I made up some excuse and just walked off. I think I would have made her cry if I gave my opinion on him and like fuck was I lying and pretending to like the snivelling little shitbag.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not just saying this, but I couldn’t give a flying fuck if any of our players walked past me, they are nowt special. Rafa aye. Shearer too, but this lot and former players of the last 10 years or so... nah.

• 1 month later...

Just had a quick natter to Nicos Dabizas in town. How I miss a goal scoring centre back. What a lovely fella

I was sat outside Harry's at 11.30am on Sunday and he walked past me - I shouted to him and he sounded and looked a bit rough - I had a feeling that he must have had a canny slurp on Saturday  :lol:

Just had a quick natter to Nicos Dabizas in town. How I miss a goal scoring centre back. What a lovely fella

I was sat outside Harry's at 11.30am on Sunday and he walked past me - I shouted to him and he sounded and looked a bit rough - I had a feeling that he must have had a canny slurp on Saturday  :lol:

Probably just didn’t fancy being seen with you in one of your shirts like :lol:

I’m not just saying this, but I couldn’t give a flying fuck if any of our players walked past me, they are nowt special. Rafa aye. Shearer too, but this lot and former players of the last 10 years or so... nah.

Have a soft spot for Nolan and Jonas, but would agree otherwise.

Probably just didn’t fancy being seen with you in one of your shirts like :lol:

Ha ha! I was actually suited and booted as I was at a wedding at 5pm at South Causey - literally  just got there seconds before the bride ha ha!

Was sitting in a rural pub in Scotland a few year ago with my toon top on. Old fella and his wife sitting near by.

Old fella: A'up lad, Newcastle fans are you?"

Me: "Aye mate, for better or for worse."

Him: "What do you think of Alan Smith?"

Me: "He's s****."

Him "I'm his grandad."

Gutted. Spent the next hour back tracking and talking about his grandsons playing career etc. Was a lovely bloke and didn't take it personally. Bought me a pint actually.

That is class :lol:

See a bird from my form at school out last October. Got chatting to her a bit and somehow got onto football. Turns out she’s a Toon fan and I’d never realised. Her reason?....

“Yeah course I am. Jack Colback is my cousin.”

She then started waffling on about him having a rough time of it, but he loved the club etc etc. I made up some excuse and just walked off. I think I would have made her cry if I gave my opinion on him and like f*** was I lying and pretending to like the snivelling little shitbag.

My daughter knows Robbie Fowler’s daughter, really funny kid. Denies she is his daughter when asked, can’t be @rsed with the hassle  :lol:

Rafa was apparently in Francesca’s Friday lunchtime. Nee idea if he had to queue but hope he had a Calzone, Napoli sauce and chips washed down with a Moretti or 2. Sucker for that every time I go.

Again so soon?

I know he was in the Monday after the Man U win - they posted a photo on their Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reefatoon

Saw Rob Elliott and his missus in Eldon Square the other day sporting a pair of Hunter willies and a twirly moustache with his beard.

tenor.gif?itemid=5692714