Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just seen Mr kenedy at K-Park tesco. Big dude IRL but seems as friendly as he looks in interviews. Rocking shorts and a tee in this weather as well.

It's the middle of summer, was 22C yesterday, I've been wearing shorts and tee shirt for 4 months now.

Well done mate, You look at the time I posted this? It was absolutely lashing it down last night. Weird post

Was still very warm.

Certainly wouldn't entice me to put on a coat or jeans.

Umbrella possibly if the rain was really heavy.

Hark at fucking Mary Poppins over here

That’s different.  He was an old guy then.

So he's no longer a bloke once he's old? [emoji38]

Strange interpretation of what i said that  :lol:

Old people get colder a lot easier dont they?  I wouldn’t begrudge an old bloke a brolly in the rain but i would’ve thought a younger guy could deal with a bit of rain. 

It was a toungue in cheek comment anyway tbh, but if one of my mates turned up with a brolly he’d definitely get the piss taken out of him.  :lol:

Old people get colder a lot easier dont they?  I wouldn’t begrudge an old bloke a brolly in the rain but i would’ve thought a younger guy could deal with a bit of rain. 

It was a toungue in cheek comment anyway tbh, but if one of my mates turned up with a brolly he’d definitely get the piss taken out of him.  :lol:

post.gif

'Haha, look at that stupid cunt staying dry'.

I don't get it.

People who use umbrellas on busy streets are knob'eds. They're an obstacle and a danger to fast walkers who are walking extra fast to get out the rain.

This is the truth. Especially if it's one of those oversized ones.

• 2 weeks later...

been sitting eating dinner at work with a dead quiet bloke, wheedled out him him he's a toon fan and had a bit crack about football and such...found out last night he's steve watson's brother :lol:

soon as he said i looked it him and i've basically been talking to an older version of steve watson for the last few months :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

At a spa in Embleton and the guy who runs the gym is John McNamee’s son. Shared some stories I had about his dad what I’d been told by dad. Especially the Fairs Cup games against Rangers. He was genuinely touched to hear how highly my old man used to rate him.

Insert James Milner emoji.

Had the unfortunate coincidence to bump into Jordan Pickford and his arsehole mates last night in Fatfield. They were celebrating the news of his unborn kid apparently, absolutely monged, falling all over the place, throwing bottles onto the road and squaring to bouncers. Hideous pack of cunts to be perfectly honest.

Guest neesy111

Had the unfortunate coincidence to bump into Jordan Pickford and his arsehole mates last night in Fatfield. They were celebrating the news of his unborn kid apparently, absolutely monged, falling all over the place, throwing bottles onto the road and squaring to bouncers. Hideous pack of cunts to be perfectly honest.

Down the havelock etc? midds[/member]

River Bar. They eventually fucked off just after 10 thankfully.

Guest neesy111

River Bar. They eventually fucked off just after 10 thankfully.

No surprise.