Bundesliga (und Fußball) - 2017/18

samag

Klopp comes from a small village in the Black Forest – "There were 1,500 people there when I left and 1,499 live there now." He is the father of two grown-up sons and his wife, Ulla, is a writer. "She wrote a book for children," Klopp says. "It's like Harry Potter – but it's about football. There's no Harry Potter flying on his fucking stick – just football."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anybody know what the consensus in Germany is about the job that Low has done with the national team? Are there now expectations with the squad that he's got that they should no longer be nearly mean under him and now be winning things? I know that it's as young core they've got but it's not as if they're an inexperienced bunch they've all got banks of experience at the very top level in them now.

I really like Lambert as a manager. His Villa side played some very good stuff at times this season but were just extremely naive at the back. If he keeps up his progression it wouldn't surprise me to see him as Dortmund manager one day.

I really like Lambert as a manager. His Villa side played some very good stuff at times this season but were just extremely naive at the back. If he keeps up his progression it wouldn't surprise me to see him as Dortmund manager one day.

Their progress since getting humped by 8 off Chelsea has been quietly sensational.

Shame that Benteke will be ripped from them, but he is doing very well with what he has. They have a bright future, Villa - after coming close to the brink with McCleish.

I wonder if I'll soon feel envious of Stoke too.

Anyone know where I can pick up a Dortmund shirt in town?

I've got one.  :smug:

I've got 2 :smug: My claim to being a Dortmund super fan.

Couldn't find anywhere that sold them in town HV, ended up buying both mine online.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've got one too.

Last seasons Champions League shirt with Gotze on the back from the club shop :)

I'm not after one for me though.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've got 2 :smug: My claim to being a Dortmund super fan.

Couldn't find anywhere that sold them in town HV, ended up buying both mine online.

Thanks for looking!

His teams play nice football as well.  He's a good manager. 

Guest Haris Vuckic

If we'd just had the season Villa had people would want him sacked just as much as Pardew.

If we'd just had the season Villa had people would want him sacked just as much as Pardew.

Yeah they really underperformed after their previous season where McLeish had them finishing in Europa league position

OH WAIT

Villa's team is a ridiculously green skeleton of a team and some very exciting young players toughed it out this season rather than dreary hoofball they had to endure with McLeish, if they can keep the squad together at all and reinforce it they can build on it solidly