Bundesliga (und Fußball) - 2017/18

samag

If we'd just had the season Villa had people would want him sacked just as much as Pardew.

I'd be much more optimistic if we had completely overhauled the squad throughout the season and finished on the same high-note as Villa.

Probably would be people who'd want him sacked but teh reasons people want Pardew sacked on here do not match up at all to Villa's situation

They'd have to be brainless to not see that Villa is clearly a young team on the up-swing being led by a very good manager, whereas we're a stagnating pile of horse shit.

be sarcastic about their quality all you want they still got to 5th season before. Players do get overrated at times, but it's pretty difficult to argue they didn't underachieve this last season, but go ahead and try if you like

Guest Haris Vuckic

be sarcastic about their quality all you want they still got to 5th season before. Players do get overrated at times, but it's pretty difficult to argue they didn't underachieve this last season, but go ahead and try if you like

Great players aren't much use on the bench or playing utter shite are they? they have to take some responsibility.

Great players aren't much use on the bench or playing utter s**** are they? they have to take some responsibility.

If the manager has told Colocinni to pump long balls for half the season (2011-2012) to Demba Ba and Leon Best, and tells Cabaye and Tiote to stand on the toes of Steven Taylor while this happens, you have to realise how conflicted these players must be. Our game plan for all to see was: A) Give the ball to the opposition as quickly as possible and see what happens. B) Hopefully they will make a mistake and we can counter. C) See A.

He's the worst manager we've had in my living memory (29).

Great players aren't much use on the bench or playing utter s**** are they? they have to take some responsibility.

They do, but so does the manager, if he can't get the best out of them it's easier to change him than the whole team? I don't understand your point do you think Villa's players are all underperforming? I do think our players haven't played how they should, especially so in some examples, but I just don't get your point? They can play to a higher standard, we know that from seeing it, whereas Villa's players arguably played to a higher level than expected of them (except perhaps their defence)

Hoping La Liga has a good of an end to their season next week as Bundesliga had. (well at the bottom obviously)

There's 4 teams vying for 17th place now, would've been better if Osasuna/Granada failed to win so 16th and 15th would've been in play too, but certainly we'll be in for some drama.

My money's on Zaragoza staying up.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Haris Vuckic

They have those 2 storey trains too which for some reason I find appealing.

I did a small journey across Berlin but just HAD to go upstairs.

What's the best way to get tickets for a Dortmund match? Before going or over there? I'm going over for the Leverkusen match in December.

Try to get them online before you go over.

It'll be sold out 100%.