David Edgar - expected to leave

Kris Gate - expected to leave

Alan O'Brien - expected to leave

Craig Moore - expected to leave

Oguchi Onyewu - purchase not expected

Antoine Sibierski - one year deal agreed

Nolberto Solano - one year deal agreed

Pavel Srnicek - expected to leave

I thought Edgar deserved a new contract. I know Cav is off to the USA on a scholarship.

is that from .com?

Roeder said this recently:

“We’re in talks with him about a new contract. He is one of the young lads who I only thought would make their debuts this year, but they have gone on to play 14 or 15 games this season. I expect David to be here next season.”

So if anything i'd expect him to stay, even if there's been no public announcement.

Olivier Bernard - expected to leave

Titus Bramble - no public contract offer

Phil Cave - expected to leave

David Edgar - expected to leave

Kris Gate - expected to leave

Alan O'Brien - expected to leave

Craig Moore - expected to leave

Oguchi Onyewu - purchase not expected

Antoine Sibierski - one year deal agreed

Nolberto Solano - one year deal agreed

Pavel Srnicek - expected to leave

I thought Edgar deserved a new contract. I know Cav is off to the USA on a scholarship.

Pure guesswork by nufc.com

Roeder had already said that a contract offer was on the table for Edgar, and that they were looking at loaning him.

.com are crap these days, they don't closely follow events, then make sweeping statements that turn self made speculation into facts.

Is this from the same bloke who said the Academy was closing?

Where did I say the Academy was closing? I asked if anyone had heard it was closing as I was told off one of the Academy players parents that it was.

So to be a smart arse try getting your facts right.

Is this from the same bloke who said the Academy was closing?

Where did I say the Academy was closing? I asked if anyone had heard it was closing as I was told off one of the Academy players parents that it was.

So to be a smart arse try getting your facts right.

I directed the question at you (as a joke) as some bloke (or woman) told you (incorrectly) the Academy was closing.

is that from .com?

Roeder said this recently:

Were in talks with him about a new contract. He is one of the young lads who I only thought would make their debuts this year, but they have gone on to play 14 or 15 games this season. I expect David to be here next season.

So if anything i'd expect him to stay, even if there's been no public announcement.

Really hope your right johnnypd as he was awesome (MOM no less) against Man u at LB, good at Villa as a CB and ok just as shocking as the rest for B'ham. But still thought he was brilliant against Man u so if we don't want to give him a contract we want shooting tbh as the lad could be very good.

I dont think Sibierski has signed his contract officially

Still hope our monkey manager to reject him and buy someone better/faster

Sibierski stats  in the Premiership are shocking

25ap

13 starts=1goal

12sub=2goals

And he will get worse next season

Appeared to be heads and shoulders above Huntington whenever he's played. Man Utd, obviously - fantastic home debut, but i was seriously impressed with him against West Ham...

I really have no idea how Huntington, who he's been on par with - at the very least - through the academy and reserves (according to most), has been given the upper hand on so many occassions.

Appeared to be heads and shoulders above Huntington whenever he's played. Man Utd, obviously - fantastic home debut, but i was seriously impressed with him against West Ham...

I really have no idea how Huntington, who he's been on par with - at the very least - through the academy and reserves (according to most), has been given the upper hand on so many occassions.

Aye

When Hunty was struggling at LB Roeder should have tried with Edgar

Maybe he thinks he is not ready but the same apply about Hunty

They both made their debuts this season and while Hunty played solid at the begining of his 14 games for us this season i think the last 4-5 he played really bad.Edgar on the other hand was more then solid in the 4 games he played for us

Another of Roeder's strange team selection decisions

Guest Jonny4Toon

I hope Edgar stays. He'll be snapped up by a Championship team and be hot property if we let him go. Just look at Chopra! BTW -  Does anyone know y we got rid of Brian Kerr

I hope Edgar stays. He'll be snapped up by a Championship team and be hot property if we let him go. Just look at Chopra! BTW -  Does anyone know y we got rid of Brian Kerr

Right, ok. Who is this? It's a wind-up account... surely.

Huntington,who is nothing more then  average,gets to stay while Edgar,who was brilliant in the  few games he played for us,and  is scoring week in week out for the reserves despite the fact that he is a defender gets to  leave

WHY!!!!

GOOD.

Good f****** riddance, might shut the David Edgar cock sucking society up. Plays a handful of matches and all of a sudden he's f****** superman.

what the fuck?

you think it's a good thing that we're losing a potentially valuable player simply to shut people up?

Because Kerr was shit?

GOOD.

Good f****** riddance, might shut the David Edgar cock sucking society up. Plays a handful of matches and all of a sudden he's f****** superman.

what the fuck?

you think it's a good thing that we're losing a potentially valuable player simply to shut people up?

:lol: ofc not... if he's actually good i hope we keep him. :D  my point is... shut up.