Roeder Resigns (paid off tbh) - Official.

Nate

Guest Christian Hayne

why is everyone so optimistic about roeder being sacked? this is just a lot of hype and freddy will be out to deny it soon

I think the fact that we have heard nothing apart from that theres been a  meeting proves we cant release anything until Tuesday

Or the fact that you can't just sack Roeder and his staff without filing proper paperwork and tieing up all the loose ends, which could take 3 or 4 hours.

It didn't stop Shepherd from sacking Souness by his now famous texts.

Shirley someone who lives near the ground could have a wander over and see what is going on, if there are any of fatty's motors parked up or something? It is a nice night for a short stroll out after al ;D

I live about 10 minutes away from St James, so I could have a wander down, but I'd prefer to stay away after I nearly got run over by Emre yesterday!

Guest Geordiesned

Hopefully the new manager will sack the whole back room staff and appoint his own, I think its time the likes of Terry Mac are sent packing.

But who would tell the "knob jokes" in the dressing room??

Guest Christian Hayne

this is a sick, SICK joke!!!

totally agree.. put the fans out of their F*****G misery

Guest optimistic nit

I'm hearing Freddy has resigned as Chairman! Kidding

WUM?

my source says that he is being 100% serious.

Guest NUFCnutter

I'm hearing my next door neighbour's kid getting a right telling off!  mackems.gif

Guest NUFCnutter

WUM?

my source says that he is being 100% serious.

HP or tomato?

Guest East Stander

Shirley someone who lives near the ground could have a wander over and see what is going on, if there are any of fatty's motors parked up or something? It is a nice night for a short stroll out after al ;D

I live about 10 minutes away from St James, so I could have a wander down, but I'd prefer to stay away after I nearly got run over by Emre yesterday!

Well hopefully Emre won't be driving around SJP at the  moment so the coast is clear  for your chance to be a roving reporter!!