Allardyce - one thing to be worried about.

brummie

Will he continue to wear that stupid fucking bluetooth headset thing that makes him look like some NFL head coach?

Or even worse, will he do what Sammy Lee has recently done and "downgrade" to what looks like a five year old, non bluetooth model of the type you see people wearing in call centres?

Guest smoggeordie

Aye man i'm fucking shitting it that he could use technology to improve the communication of the staff.

Will he continue to wear that stupid fucking bluetooth headset thing that makes him look like some NFL head coach?

Or even worse, will he do what Sammy Lee has recently done and "downgrade" to what looks like a five year old, non bluetooth model of the type you see people wearing in call centres?

Let's face it he could carry a satellite dish in his back pocket and we wouldn't give a shit.

Will he continue to wear that stupid f****** bluetooth headset thing that makes him look like some NFL head coach?

Judging by Sammy Lee's stature his headset was made before he was born going on your statement tbh

How do these pick up what you are saying, the microphone only goes to your cheeks.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74081948.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193121F0CA6523343487CED7A268BEA4F23

Surprised Fat Fred never thought of the idea of buying Terry Mac one of them and the players some headphones to tell some jokes down the mic during the match to get some use out of him.

mackems.gif

Surprised Fat Fred never thought of the idea of buying Terry Mac one of them and the players some headphones to tell some jokes down the mic during the match to get some use out of him.

Gold. :lol:

I've read you post on this subject before...Why don't you like the headset Brummie?  ???

I'm scared of technology, Dr S. I think he uses it to transmit mind rays to disrupt the opposition, and that Kevin Davis is actually made of Lego Mindstorms or something.

I wonder why Little Sam has gone all retro though. That new one looks suspiciously late 1990s, doesn't it? Did they change it before Big Sam left or just this last game?

I think we ought to know.

Guest Armchair Pundit

I think it's the same microphone, it just looks massive because Sammy's a midget.

Sammy's a midget or Sam's got a head like a f*cking armchair?

I resent that remark!

I've read you post on this subject before...Why don't you like the headset Brummie?  ???

I'm scared of technology, Dr S. I think he uses it to transmit mind rays to disrupt the opposition, and that Kevin Davis is actually made of Lego Mindstorms or something.

I wonder why Little Sam has gone all retro though. That new one looks suspiciously late 1990s, doesn't it? Did they change it before Big Sam left or just this last game?

I think we ought to know.

Have you never robbed the stationary cupboard on your last day before changing jobs?

How about these?

http://tingilinde.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/earphonemod_1.jpg

How do these pick up what you are saying, the microphone only goes to your cheeks.

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/74081948.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193121F0CA6523343487CED7A268BEA4F23

Its too scared to go any further towards the rest of his face.

Could explain Lescott's hilarious interpretation of the offside trap a few weeks back...

The truth is out there?