5 released

Dokko

Guest johnson293

"Something that had to be done in my point of view" - the words of Allardyce on Newcastle World.

.cock is down this morning :lol:

Seems to be working now, just watched the video of Sam talking.

Mentioned the release of the 5 players as "something that had to be done", then said "the concentration now is on recruitment".

Also, commented that he had been told that there were "one or two fractions within the dressing room", and that is something he will be looking to address as soon as possible, so the squad is all pulling in the same direction, and together.

Much like the press conference, he says the obvious things, is very positive, but more importnantly, he is pinpoiting the problems quickly, and hopefully he is the man to sort them out.

I'm very Optimistic for next season now.

MJ

Guest smoggeordie

"Something that had to be done in my point of view" - the words of Allardyce on Newcastle World.

.cock is down this morning :lol:

Seems to be working now, just watched the video of Sam talking.

Mentioned the release of the 5 players as "something that had to be done", then said "the concentration now is on recruitment".

Also, commented that he had been told that there were "one or two fractions within the dressing room", and that is something he will be looking to address as soon as possible, so the squad is all pulling in the same direction, and together.

Much like the press conference, he says the obvious things, is very positive, but more importnantly, he is pinpoiting the problems quickly, and hopefully he is the man to sort them out.

I'm very Optimostic for next season now.

MJ

Aye it's back up, cheers mate :thup:

Guest newcastle4life

Good start to clear out some rubbish mostly Bramble too many mistakes for too long, Bernard awful signing never played Moore nothing special, Gooch not good enough for a permamanent deal, Pav done his short term job helping with goalkeeper injuries.

Well done Sam now lets see who you sign  :clap:

What chances Dyer getting the elbow, do we think?

I think Dyer would jump if given the chance, I hope Bramble goes to Portsmouth and tells HR Dyer is available because i think HR would put a bid in for him

I think Dyer would jump if given the chance, I hope Bramble goes to Portsmouth and tells HR Dyer is available because i think HR would put a bid in for him

Don't think Dyer'd go to Pompey, tbh. Maybe Spurs, West Ham, something.

Don't think Dyer'd go to Pompey, tbh. Maybe Spurs, West Ham, something.

Something tells me he'd love the bright lights of the big smoke like...

Just got to be patient enough for someone stupid enough to shell out for him.  :rolleyes:

anyone else got a bad feeling that titus is gonna come good next season?? Put him next to campbell and i honestly tink we'll be seeinig a new bramble. Campbells not gonna let him rest on his laurels for 2 seconds.

anyone else got a bad feeling that titus is gonna come good next season?? Put him next to campbell and i honestly tink we'll be seeinig a new bramble. Campbells not gonna let him rest on his laurels for 2 seconds.

Couldn't give a shit.

Was shite here, always was, always will have been.

He won't anyway. He couldn't even play with Woodgate.

No, he'll get found out imo.  You can't polish a turd, as they say.

Guest johnson293

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=467483&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=2&title=Srnicek+upset+at+Magpies+exit&channel=football_home&

Srnicek upset at Magpies exit

Pavel Srnicek has expressed his disappointment at being released by Newcastle United, but hopes to remain in English football.

The Czech keeper returned for a second spell at St James' Park last autumn and made two Premiership appearances over the Christmas period.

But he has not been offered a contract extension by new manager Sam Allardyce, leading him to look elsewhere to finish his career.

"It has been a big disappointment as I had pre-agreed with the club that I would stay for a year and then would end my football career," Srnicek told Pravo.

"Unfortunately, not everything in our lives turns out as we wish it to."

So, it appears that Roeder had agreed to keep Pavel for another year,????

Why? He was only brought in to cover Harper when both Given and Krul were injured!

Where was the logic in keeping him for any longer than needed??

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=467483&CPID=8&clid=4&lid=2&title=Srnicek+upset+at+Magpies+exit&channel=football_home&

Srnicek upset at Magpies exit

Pavel Srnicek has expressed his disappointment at being released by Newcastle United, but hopes to remain in English football.

The Czech keeper returned for a second spell at St James' Park last autumn and made two Premiership appearances over the Christmas period.

But he has not been offered a contract extension by new manager Sam Allardyce, leading him to look elsewhere to finish his career.

"It has been a big disappointment as I had pre-agreed with the club that I would stay for a year and then would end my football career," Srnicek told Pravo.

"Unfortunately, not everything in our lives turns out as we wish it to."

So, it appears that Roeder had agreed to keep Pavel for another year,????

Why? He was only brought in to cover Harper when both Given and Krul were injured!

Where was the logic in keeping him for any longer than needed??

Because Roeder is stupid cunt thats why

He would probably had kept Bramble and Gooch too.

Im getting a negative Roeder vibe here...

Its in the past let it go. I will never hold Roeder in the same distain as Souness, Gullit and even Daglish.

Pav is a big boy who has been around enough to know the score, suprised to hear him moaning tbh.

Couldn't give a s***.

Was s**** here, always was, always will have been.

What a load of bollocks.

Couldn't give a s***.

What a load of bollocks.

:lol: Hardly turned the corner when he was alongside him, did he?

Guest Magpiecn

Even it will come true,I dont care.Hes really awful here.

Couldn't give a s***.

What a load of bollocks.

:lol: Hardly turned the corner when he was alongside him, did he?

if i remember correctly, he did a great job when we played liverpool... i'm pretty sure he threw himself on top of Woodgate allowing Danny Murphy to slot one home within 10 minutes. Good work, Good work.

Doesn't matter how much campbell has a go at him, you can't polish a big stupid monkey of a turd. You just end up with shite smeared all over yourself.

Doesn't matter how much campbell has a go at him, you can't polish a big stupid monkey of a turd. You just end up with s**** smeared all over yourself.

racist tbh

Doesn't matter how much campbell has a go at him, you can't polish a big stupid monkey of a turd. You just end up with s**** smeared all over yourself.

racist tbh

I'm not sure its polite, or indeed allowed, to accuse someone of racism.

Oh, and you might note that my username is Northern Monkey - so if i'm black, presumably you're right, and if i;m not, you're going around openly accusing people of a very offensive crime for fuck all reason.

:rolleyes: Ok.

Calling a black fella a 'big stupid monkey' isnt the brightest thing to say though? Go to Harlem and try it if you like.  Really!! If you can ask someone to take a video of it and email it back here then all the better!  :lol:

:rolleyes: Ok.

Calling a black fella a 'big stupid monkey' isnt the brightest thing to say though? Go to Harlem and try it if you like.  Really!! If you can ask someone to take a video of it and email it back here then all the better!  :lol:

We're not in Harlem, nor is the players colour an issue. Despite the fact that you are trying to make out that i am a racist - which i very much do not appreciate - you may at some point have something useful to post, so thats something to look forward to.

And i can call any player anything i like, regardless of their colour, if it is about their ability and that alone. You clearly have little knowledge, understanding or experience of the various ways racism can manifest.