The Champions League Final

Dokko

This is why I hope Milan win.  :rolleyes:

well seen as you'll never play them  :D

It's only a six letter word ffs. At least get that right if you're going to have a pop back.

SEEING.  :rolleyes:

;)

sorry squire SEEING  :D

Much better!  "seeing as we'll never play Milan"........ :(

;)

I do fancy Liverpool for this mind, Benitez is one of the best tacticians out there IMO, sorry Parky. ;)

What's up with Big Momo to any Scousers who don't mind replying? is he not getting in due to the competition being better? him not being back at his best on his return from injury? likely to stay or leave?

I've heard Mascherano has been fantastic as well since signing btw, anyone like to confirm that?

I do fancy Liverpool for this mind, Benitez is one of the best tacticians out there IMO, sorry Parky. ;)

What's up with Big Momo to any Scousers who don't mind replying? is he not getting in due to the competition being better? him not being back at his best on his return from injury? likely to stay or leave?

I've heard Mascherano has been fantastic as well since signing btw, anyone like to confirm that?

I'll confirm it for you Jonny if you're not feeling too sure of yourself  :)

I do actually have an annoying tendency to think Liverpool will do it. They are so much better suited in Europe. Unfortunately it's normally pretty boring. Milan against Man Utd played some breathtaking stuff, and if they do that in the final I hope they win it on merit.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If Milan win, football is the winner. If Liverpool win, shit on a stick is the winner.

Guest zicobones

If Milan win, football is the winner. If Liverpool win, s*** on a stick is the winner.

if milan win corruption is the winner more like

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If Milan win, football is the winner. If Liverpool win, s*** on a stick is the winner.

Not really; they haven't cheated to get this far in the competition; they've played better football than their opponents to do so. Liverpool play awful (aestetically speaking) football, that is what is corrupting the sport, that style is pure crap and I don't think big successful clubs like yourselves should strive to play in that way.

:lol:

Bollocks! If they beat you on Wednesday night they'll have done it fair and square. Or are you suggesting they're rigged this match too?  :lol:

Guest zicobones

:lol:

Bollocks! If they beat you on Wednesday night they'll have done it fair and square. Or are you suggesting they're rigged this match too?  :lol:

who knows  :D

Guest zicobones

whatever the case, the scousers are in for a battering

but we've got there at least  :D

Guest Alan Shearer 9

makes no difference you still won't win it :lol:

Guest zicobones

makes no difference you still won't win it :lol:

yes we will and if we dont i'll come on here and wholeheartly apogolise to you good geordie fellows  :D

Guest zicobones

I've given you every opportunity there to mention your 5 previous titles

am not that smug mate

I've given you every opportunity there to mention your 5 previous titles

am not that smug mate

on  2 of those occasions they were the best team in europe,on the others they thought they were

Momo's been a bit off form since his shoulder injury, while Mascherano has been an absolute monster. He's overtaken Momo and Alonso to become first choice centre mid. I imagine we'll keep Momo because Rafa has already bought him twice, so obviously rates him, but he's clearly second choice to Masch now, and will stay that way unless he can learn to pass to people wearing the same colour shirts.

It's possible he might leave in the summer, but only if he wants away or he's used in a swap deal against a striker or winger we need.

Guest bertiemasson

What a load of tosh - the little vicious gnome!

GATTUSO STICKS THE BOOT IN

Posted 22/05/07 08:47 - on football365

Gennaro Gattuso stuck the boot in English football and says Liverpool have bought their way to glory.

World Cup winner Gattuso rubbished suggestions that the Premiership is the best league in the world, and says the only reason for its rise is money.

He'll be a key man in the AC Milan side that lines up against Liverpool in Wednesday night's Champions League final in Athens, and is confident of victory.

He told The Sun: "The key factor in the rise of English club football is they have more money than any other country in Europe.

"That means their clubs are able to attract the kind of star players who would never have considered a move to England only a few years ago.

"Premiership clubs own their own stadiums, have foreign owners and get incredible money from TV which is unequalled anywhere in the world.

"Add the fact that the commercial men at their top clubs do a really good job and I'm afraid that money will finance a long period of English domination in Europe."

It's now two years since Milan blew a 3-0 lead to lose to Liverpool in the 2005 final Istanbul, a collapse Gattuso still can't watch.

He said: "You need strength and courage to watch the 2005 final again and I refuse to see it in full.

"The European Cup was within Milan's grasp that year but at the end of the final it was Liverpool who held the trophy.

"I will never forget what happened in Istanbul. Even if I win many more trophies, I will always remember that night.

"I was battered mentally and spiritually after Istanbul.

"I even decided to ask Milan for a transfer simply so I could turn the page mentally and forget the pain of that experience.

"However, I reflected on what happened and decided Liverpool had taught me the value of psychology in football.

"When you get to this level and when you get to a massive final at the end of a long season it's not about talent any more but about attitude and fighting spirit."

Guest Morph

I've gone for:

AC Milan to win the match

9 or less corners

Card Index:45 points or more

@10-1

and

AC Milan to win the match

Seedorf to score in 90 minutes

@7-1

I'm a genius.  £190 quid inna too bad.

Don't really care.

That 5 Times song should really be "We left at Half Time" not "We've won it 5 times" as loads of them did.

Don't particularly want Craig Bellamy to win it though so i won't be upset if Milan win, but as always will be err towards the English team.

He told The Sun: "The key factor in the rise of English club football is they have more money than any other country in Europe.

"That means their clubs are able to attract the kind of star players who would never have considered a move to England only a few years ago.

Right. They'd have gone to Italy or Spain where the richest clubs were then. Eejit.

What a load of tosh - the little vicious gnome!

GATTUSO STICKS THE BOOT IN

Posted 22/05/07 08:47 - on football365

Gennaro Gattuso stuck the boot in English football and says Liverpool have bought their way to glory.

World Cup winner Gattuso rubbished suggestions that the Premiership is the best league in the world, and says the only reason for its rise is money.

He'll be a key man in the AC Milan side that lines up against Liverpool in Wednesday night's Champions League final in Athens, and is confident of victory.

"Premiership clubs own their own stadiums, have foreign owners and get incredible money from TV which is unequalled anywhere in the world.

"Add the fact that the commercial men at their top clubs do a really good job and I'm afraid that money will finance a long period of English domination in Europe."

It's now two years since Milan blew a 3-0 lead to lose to Liverpool in the 2005 final Istanbul, a collapse Gattuso still can't watch.

He said: "You need strength and courage to watch the 2005 final again and I refuse to see it in full.

"The European Cup was within Milan's grasp that year but at the end of the final it was Liverpool who held the trophy.

"I will never forget what happened in Istanbul. Even if I win many more trophies, I will always remember that night.

"I was battered mentally and spiritually after Istanbul.

"I even decided to ask Milan for a transfer simply so I could turn the page mentally and forget the pain of that experience.

"However, I reflected on what happened and decided Liverpool had taught me the value of psychology in football.

"When you get to this level and when you get to a massive final at the end of a long season it's not about talent any more but about attitude and fighting spirit."

I want to fucking swear at him but the fact is that i am almost sure Milan will win the final means i better keep quite :(