Scott Parker signs for West Ham - £6.5m (+£500k) fee confirmed

Dokko

Guest skhwoody

f365 is reporting the same, well only half a million profit then, but what a turn around, usually we pay top dollar then just give them away for nothing.

Parker17 will have to change his name again. Kiss of death that lad.

I've already done it for him.

What was his name before? :lol:

Woodgate27, Bellamy10 and Sibierski20 on Toontastic.

He's now Duff11 - my choice.

Parker17 will have to change his name again. Kiss of death that lad.

I've already done it for him.

What was his name before? :lol:

Woodgate27, Bellamy10 and Sibierski20 on Toontastic.

He's now Duff11 - my choice.

I see what you're doing there... :parky:

:lol: Can't believe I've taken the name of this Irish waster.

If Duff leaves this Summer it proves I am a miracle worker, as I'm pretty sure he shouldn't pass a medical in his current state.

Amazed we're making a profit on Parker, I fully expect some large European/African to be brought in at some point.

If Duff leaves this Summer it proves I am a miracle worker, as I'm pretty sure he shouldn't pass a medical in his current state.

Amazed we're making a profit on Parker, I fully expect some large European/African to be brought in at some point.

It's what we've been crying out for - some presence in midfield and not all these dancing/twirling/hopping midgets.

Duff is injured till November, i say a quick change to Dyer is in order.

This is true. I wouldn't miss him.

Someone imposing in midfield is exactly what we've been missing, as Parky says. Bouba Diop would be my choice realistically, he's probably available, although I worry that he was left out of the Fulham team last season - I presume he fell out with Coleman, everyone else did. Allardyce would get the best out of him (the copyright phrase this summer)

This is true. I wouldn't miss him.

Someone imposing in midfield is exactly what we've been missing, as Parky says. Bouba Diop would be my choice realistically, he's probably available, although I worry that he was left out of the Fulham team last season - I presume he fell out with Coleman, everyone else did. Allardyce would get the best out of him (the copyright phrase this summer)

Diop keeps getting injured, finished as a top class palyer now imo, should of cashed in on him when they received a £7-9m bid from Arsenal.

But that mould would be great.

Should spend the £7-8m from Parker plus a bit extra to get Sissoko if Liverpool are serious about selling, if so i'd be deadly serious about buying.

Only concern about Sissoko is since his shoulder injury/operation he hasn't been as effective, but it probably doesn't help that he's not played as much with Mascherano arriving. I have a friend who supports Liverpool and he's always said he's the "next Vieria" which naturally I used to laugh at, and of course my laughing was vindicated when he said the other day they should sell him, which sort of validated my opinion he was just being a biased little scouser. But he iss a good player, certainly better than Butt (and younger, obviously) with Premiership experience. Get him in, if attainable.

Sissoko isn't that good really.

He's good, best young DMC adapted to the EPL i can think of, dity fuker though.

Less of a gamble than going abroad and digging out another Amdy Faye.