Scott Parker signs for West Ham - £6.5m (+£500k) fee confirmed

Dokko

Only concern about Sissoko is since his shoulder injury/operation he hasn't been as effective, but it probably doesn't help that he's not played as much with Mascherano arriving. I have a friend who supports Liverpool and he's always said he's the "next Vieria" which naturally I used to laugh at, and of course my laughing was vindicated when he said the other day they should sell him, which sort of validated my opinion he was just being a biased little scouser. But he iss a good player, certainly better than Butt (and younger, obviously) with Premiership experience. Get him in, if attainable.

If the shoulder is a concern i think Liverpool would be more proactive in trying to sell him. I think Rafa wants to keep him but 1st team football is important to him and with the technically better Mascherano coming in maybe Rafa could let him go if the price is right.

Sissoko isn't that good really.

Agreed, like a better version of Faye tbh. Breaks up play and gets about well but a very limited player.

Honestly think that's harsh on the lad, he's a much better player than that.

Aye he's a great destroyer but can't pass very well and we give the ball away enough as it is. I'd prefer another African.

We need a big African in the middle.

Aye he's a great destroyer but can't pass very well and we give the ball away enough as it is. I'd prefer another African.

:parky:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I love black people, don't you? They're brilliant :lol:

Agreed, like a better version of Faye tbh. Breaks up play and gets about well but a very limited player.

Looks good for Liverpool at times because he has a very basic role, namely to win the ball in midfield. Meanwhile Alonso alongside him has the task of passing it from the middle, while at the same time playing as a ballwinner in midfield himself. They play with two holding midfielders for the most part, think its easier to look good for him in a system like that.

His touch can be a shambles at times too.

you should se my Carlisle squad on FM  :rolleyes:

Faye couldn't even do that very well. Sissoko is much more atheletic and imposing.

btw is Parker sure to be on his way?

Gone.

Looks good for Liverpool at times because he has a very basic role, namely to win the ball in midfield. Meanwhile Alonso alongside him has the task of passing it from the middle, while at the same time playing as a ballwinner in midfield himself. They play with two holding midfielders for the most part, think its easier to look good for him in a system like that.

I agree to an extent. Sissoko's only job for L'Pool is to win the ball.. but Alonso doesn't break up much play himself, a Spanish version of Michael Carrick.

I said before the season ended that Parker would be away, you could tell he was not happy here and with Sam saying he will not stand in his way it does appear as though this is Parker wanting out. You would think if he had wanted to stay that the Hammers offer would have been rejected.

Hit n miss, but enough talent to be able to sort that out.

I think he'd be a great option to have, i've also just found out Lucas has signed for Liverpool from Gremio, deal to take effect in 2008, fuking tits, dubbed the Brazilian Gerrard, when on earth did they sneak that one in?

No. Only pure Christian/Muslim Africans... (I think I need a wink)

From the West Ham forum, no one can't be daft enough to believe this but it's a fun read :)

WH has tabled bids through our Managing Director and directly to the Everton board for Johnson, Cahill and Arteta. Everton are considering their position on these players.

The problem Everton have is that Cahill is looking for a move and Johnson wants to come back down to London. Not sure on the Arteta situation. James Beatie is likely to move to Celtic at a time the club are trying to add into their squad for European football and not lose players. Nugent is a done deal for them.

For the record - both want to play for WH.

We are prepared to pay large wages and effectively double their current Everton deals, throughout the agent / player world at this time West Ham are being offered many players and will not struggle to make signings, in fact Curbs will have a large choice, dare I say this is based purely on the very large wages were prepared to pay and it's known throughout the football community we are in the market to splash the cash.

Scot Parker has the same agent Wink

Don’t shoot the messenger

Note; I'm pretty sure we're making enquiries at many clubs and this by no way means this is nailed on but it does mean things are moving quite quickly.

Everton may say piss off although Cahil has 12 montsh left on a a deal and Johnson and Arteta will now ask for improved terms if Everton refuse to sell.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Papa Bouba Diop would be a good replacement. Hight, strength and abaility, not forgetting a blockbuster of a shot on him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Papa Bouba Diop would be a good replacement. Hight, strength and abaility, not forgetting a blockbuster of a shot on him.

BOOYYAAHHHHH!

He hasn't really played well for quite a while, can't even get into the Fulham team...I think he's like 30 or 31 now anyway.

I agree to an extent. Sissoko's only job for L'Pool is to win the ball.. but Alonso doesn't break up much play himself, a Spanish version of Michael Carrick.

Comparing Alonso to Carrick is very harsh.

Alonso is alot better than Carrick and vastly underrated by many because he isnt English. For me Alonso offers more to 'Pool than "Stevieeeee".