Scott Parker signs for West Ham - £6.5m (+£500k) fee confirmed

Dokko

Still no link like.

I wonder if NRC is involved in the deal how much WHU rate him at?

What do other people rate him at?

Can't be any higher than £4m since he's handed in his transfer request and isn't that special anyway.

Don't really rate Barton or Reo Coker any higher or lower than Parker. They're all much-of-a-muchness and Barton's a psychopath. Be slightly disappointed to see either of them come in tbh.

Still no link like.

Can't be any higher than £4m since he's handed in his transfer request and isn't that special anyway.

I think they rate him very highly (too much).

Well although I think this is a great offer for him that will be 7 players that have left since season ended. Surely sam will have some players lined up to replace parker/bramble etc.

I would like to see barton,ben haim and baines in next few days but I think there must be some on way in just hope we are not left short. We now have 2 players who can play centre mid if parker goes

Vile as f*** for people on Virgin, no SSN during the summer is going to be a sickener.

still get it on the freeview though,pointless having staelite/cable all round the house

Still no link like.

Really?  Link?

Anyway, I think after he got ill and injured he has not really been the same for us.  Granted, great first season but last season he was hardly ever captain material.  If he wants out and has done for some time, its hardly suprised there was foook all team spirit last season.

If thats the case, let him go.  Would not be at all fussed tbh.

EDIT - think I missed your point completely.!!

Well although I think this is a great offer for him that will be 7 players that have left since season ended. Surely sam will have some players lined up to replace parker/bramble etc.

I would like to see barton,ben haim and baines in next few days but I think there must be some on way in just hope we are not left short. We now have 2 players who can play centre mid if parker goes

And theres me hoping more leave!

Dyer, Owen & Emre would be a good start, get rid of the huge wasters on huger wages and reset the wage bill.

Still no news of Carr & Babayaro leaving, cunts.

Still no link like.

Really?  Link?

Anyway, I think after he got ill and injured he has not really been the same for us.  Granted, great first season but last season he was hardly ever captain material.  If he wants out and has done for some time, its hardly suprised there was foook all team spirit last season.

If thats the case, let him go.  Would not be at all fussed tbh.

Really wish people would stop barking fuking 'link' at me.  :thup:

Still no link like.

I thought the stories yesterday (was it from his agent?) said WH were willing to listen to £8m for him.

PS: One does hope that 64.7% of this bid will find its way to Sunny Manchester. We need shot of Barton please  :thup:

Still no link like.

I thought the stories yesterday (was it from his agent?) said WH were willing to listen to £8m for him.

PS: One does hope that 64.7% of this bid will find its way to Sunny Manchester. We need shot of Barton please  :thup:

£8m for NRC!?!?!

Fuk that, i hope they dont think its going to be a straight swap, they can fuk that one off.

Guest nufc16

would only really want tevez from them.  actually, like the look of noble aswell, but cant see them selling him.

Guest Knightrider

Sad to see him go, unfairly treated by the wanker element at SJP and he's a top pro is Parker, but for that price this is too good to turn down. I hope we don't bring in NRC or Barton now.

We prob can get more money out of them like.

Na I still am concerned at all these going out and just hope there are a fair few better players on there way in. I would imagine allardyce is working on deals though and I have liked the names I have been hearing

Am i the only one who think that we shouldnt sell him?

The offer is too good to turn down, i don't think so, he had  a shit season under Roeder but honestly i feel we really can get alot more out of him under Allardyce, turning to him to the classical tackle anything that moves DMC, Butt is not getting any younger and Emre will fuck off soon, selling him will mean that we might play Edgar-Butt in our midfield if we don't sign a replacment.

Would prefer if we keep him tbh.

Shouldn't sell unless we already have somebody better lined up. Last thing we need is to be creating more positions to fill.

I'd try and force £9/10m from West Ham as well, should make them pay as far over the odds as possible.

Sell Parker get Marcos Senna?

If he would be willing to come, unlikely i think, but if he would get him, the 8.5 mill would definately get him.

About 30 get a few years out of him, he did though sign a new contract recently!

Alou Diarra would be another replacement who would be better than Parker!