Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest TheOrder

Bickering with West Ham fans, how depressing. A sign of how far we've fallen. :thup:

What the fuck?

I love ripping this piss out of all opposition, its just their turn.

Wullie this is West Ham trying to abuse us!!  West Ham!  Sunderland have far more right to slag us than these.  All we're doing is telling them the way it is.  Comments like "surely he'll talk to us if he's going to talk to them".  Really astonishing.  I can take abuse off fans of clubs like Everton, "we've won more leagues than you" they have, and we can't argue, good club.  West Ham though trying to abuse a side that hasn't been a million miles away from winning the league in recent memory, when they've been up and doon more than Abi Clancy's knickers.  Howay Wullie.

Bickering with West Ham fans, how depressing. A sign of how far we've fallen. :thup:

What the f***?

I love ripping this piss out of all opposition, its just their turn.

:thup: :thup: :thup: Childish my cocks bigger than yours abuse.  I'm all for it personally :thup:

The dodgy dealing southern cunts should not even be in the Premieship anyway! They had a fluke season and also got into the FA cup final, then last season they showed their true colours and were truly shocking.

They should be hiding in shame, not going around putting down a  superior club!

:D

Don't knock it if it's good fun, and oh boy is this good fun.

Stevie and NSG making my fucking day.

I'm personally not completely sold on Barton, but if we're getting rid of Parker, might as well.

What the West Ham fans don't understand is that it's us holding all the cards now. We only want Barton because the club doesn't think Parker is good enough, we're in the driving seat for Barton anyway, and today the club has said that if Barton does go to West Ham, then Parker doesn't.

Wullie this is West Ham trying to abuse us!!  West Ham!  Sunderland have far more right to slag us than these.  All we're doing is telling them the way it is.  Comments like "surely he'll talk to us if he's going to talk to them".  Really astonishing.  I can take abuse off fans of clubs like Everton, "we've won more leagues than you" they have, and we can't argue, good club.  West Ham though trying to abuse a side that hasn't been a million miles away from winning the league in recent memory, when they've been up and doon more than Abi Clancy's knickers.  Howay Wullie.

It happens every time Stevie man, Spurs, Everton, Liverpool, now West Ham.

Who gives a fuck about beating other teams to players? Spurs, Everton and Liverpool all finished above us last season, I don't suppose any of them are bothered right now about not having Parker, Emre, Duff or Owen.

It's a really slow day for SSN so they're treating Joey Barton to Newcastle like the signing of the summer and keeping tabs on it every five minutes and the slightest development results in a yellow Breaking News bar :lol:

It's a really slow day for SSN so they're treating Joey Barton to Newcastle like the signing of the summer and keeping tabs on it every five minutes and the slightest development results in a yellow Breaking News bar :lol:

TBF, they always do with NUFC, more than any other club.

Craid David must live in Newcastle or something.  :lol:

is there any new news or they still saying Barton having a medical?

My mate went for a medical once, and they were very thorough, he told the bloke he was worried because he couldn't piss properly, so without warning the bloke put a rubber glove on and stuck it up his arse!  Anyone else had a thorough medical?