Joey Barton completes move for £5.8m - Man City

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it true you've paid the 300k he reckoned Citeh owed him? Talk about being eager to get yourself off to the decent start and a fresh slate with your new club.

Good player, total fucking slimeball, though.

Is it true you've paid the 300k he reckoned Citeh owed him? Talk about being eager to get yourself off to the decent start with your new club.

No idea. But it fits.

Is it true you've paid the 300k he reckoned Citeh owed him? Talk about being eager to get yourself off to the decent start with your new club.

Can't see any other explaination. He had a buy out clause of £5.5m so there is no reason at all to pay any more and its exactly the amount reported to be the problem loyalty bonus.

Guest sicko2ndbest

The penny has dropped!

We give them the 300k, we get his signiture. Legal proceedings continue, Barton gets the 300k showing he was right.

Because he hasnt lost face hes won, couldnt give a f##k about the 300k as it was a principle thing and happily gives it Ashley back in a xmas card!

Big Sams got quite the tan on I see.

That's a winners tan.  ;)

better than a dale winton glow tbh

Or Glen Roeder's 'Some mad Jamaican has just gone and stitched me with a 10" blunt joint and i seriously don't want to be talking on camera right now in case i pass out' face.

Guest Alex20

We probably realised that we'd make back that 300k within a year through fining him anyway.

GOLD  bluelaugh.gif

Christ. Anyone seen the mongs they're showing on SSN at SJP? Barton looks like he's running away from them. :lol:

Christ, thankfully I haven't been watching it, can imagine what it's like though.

wonder if him and emre will get on :lol:

exactly what I thought!

Who's the bad boy now? :lol:

Quite looking forward to having the vicious little pair of fuckers in the middle actually.

Get in a big, intimidating DM alongside them to back them up and we'll be a lot harder to play in the middle of the park.

exactly what I thought!

Unrelated to Barton, but there was a fella on my train this morning rocking backwards and forwards going 'I AM a bad boy. I am a BAD boy. Bad, bad boy.'  :frantic:

exactly what I thought!

Quite looking forward to having the vicious little pair of fuckers in the middle actually.

Get in a big, intimidating DM alongside them to back them up and we'll be a lot harder to play in the middle of the park.

how tall is barton 6ft? would be good to get a big bastard of a cb to back up the midfield not just random agression like parker had but a beast that doesnt get muscelled off the ball. Then we dont have to relie on the long ball tactics bramble felt hell bent on trying